• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Which would you recommend of these two hosts?

See how it looks like
  2. W

here we go again (i need a host)

We are using the onestop.net extreme plan. Its a little beyond your needs/budget, but you can email their sales address or call them and they will probably work something out for you.
  3. W

Hosting recommendation

We use Onestop.net's Extreme plan, you get 30 gigs of storage, 100 gigs of transfer for about 50 bucks. They've been around for awhile and have been reliable for us. Highly recommended. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see my sites on their servers.
  4. W

Host with following feature?

check them out Hello, We use onestop.net. They have a 60gig disk/300Gig transfer plan for $125/month; you can add 250 gigs of transfer for $125/month. If you email their sales department (sales@onestop.net) they will probably cut you a deal for the full 600 gigs. Mike
  5. W

I need a host...

hey man, we have been using this company called onestop.net (check the hosting plans link), they have a plan that matches most of what you need, i think it's for $11. ps: you're going to have a hard time finding reliable PHP AND ASP...
Back