• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Trial: 90mb Space / 9GB bandwith month / Fantastico / 90MEGS.COM

Perhaps it means someone else has already registered with 90Megs.com to host the <whatever>.com domain.. despite the fact that you are the registered owner of the name.
  2. F

I certainly am! Awesome speeds in both directions which is a big improvement over my old host!! One question i do have is whether you will eventually allow us to create subdomains under own 'domain-name' accounts? Would be excellent if you did :classic2: Thanks again.
  3. F

I realise i am starting to sound impatient, but I have just registered my (same) account on 90megs.com for the third time... what's going on? I see there is now a support forum up and running on the site, but still no mention anywhere of the nameservers to use...
  4. F

Can you at least tell us what address(es) the nameservers are going to be? because it also takes 24-48hrs for updates to our domain name's to propogate globally too.
  5. F

Ok, i'll try again later tonight/tommorrow
  6. F

Sounds good, but I just signed up and can find no mention of the nameservers to use anywhere on the site. Most of the support links seem to point at http://www.30mb.com/index2.htm ???
  7. F

Nameservers & .com.ru problem...

Just as a matter of interest, how did everyone else get their's working? Has anyone been successful with ZoneEdit? or did u all use CentralInfo.net (before they stopped)? I also tried sending an 'Update' mail to change the nameservers to two on Portland (where my site is hosted), but of...
  8. F

Ok, well does anyone know how to cancel it so i stop getting those emails every 3hrs for the rest of my life? or will it evetally time out?
  9. F

Yeah i saw that, and thought that i'd try starting another thread cus no-one replied to urs 8) Maybe i should just buy mine....i've already got it free from domainzero, but that'll expire in a couple of months
  10. F

Hi, A couple of days ago i signed up for a .com.ru domain and am now receiving error messages on a 3hr basis as they said they would do. Here is a copy of the error reported. I have signed up for ZoneEdit and did what i thought was right. 1. NS records list for FROZENPEA.COM.RU...
Back