• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Check out my new site

I made a new Site based on Counter-Strike. http://sitefreebies.com/steam I've been having a few probs with the tmep host, but dont mind them!
  2. A

Free Guestbooks And Email

Yes you read the Subject Correct. I am providing free guestbooks and webmai *l accounts for all. Why Am I Doing This? Quite simply, because I can! I have 2 hosting accounts, one with 500mb quota, the other with unlimited quota! What Will You Get When You Sign up [Guestbook] Fully...
  3. A

Please help

Is anyone running a hosting service willing to grant me about 20mb of space to host 2 CGI scripts which create directories and new files... They are a counter hosting script and a guestbook hosting script... don't worry... 250mb bandwidth a month is all that's required, 20mb space and CGI...
  4. A

A counter hosting script...

I have been having huge problems with this script... The problem is, I don't think my cgi-bin allows the script to create new directories. The script itself allows you to provide a free remotely hosted counter to visitors. I have installed the script on my server but after I sign up, i try and...
  5. A

My New Layout...

I was working on this layout for quite some time (2 hours), it is the layout for the relaunch of my site (sitefreebies.com). I actually made the graphics in Paint, but havent compressed them much yet, I just want a general opinion on it, I must say, I like the graphics at the bottom of the news...
  6. A

Needed...

Okay, I'm a newbie to this forum, but I badly need a host with CGI,FTP,no ads,5-30mb space.... I have searched and signed up to loads of these hosts but each time, there's a error somewhere down the line... Please help
Back