• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

REQ: Space:10mb Trans:1Gb No Ads and Php/Mysql if possible.

This is just for a personal site about things i like now, and might get into later. So if anyone could host me it'd be great.. I will accept text-link or hosted by instead of nothing. Php/Mysql for any projects i might have. 10mb+ and 750mb+ (trans) minimums. Thx in advance.
  2. H

Envelope, A sub site, Check progress

heres my new site, it will be a sub-site of my new up and coming site. this site will be where people can post there own things (submit material, information, articles and tutorials) check it out: Envelope All the site is done with Fireworks/Dreamweaver, crystal icons are extremely...
  3. H

One file, 42.6Gb, WHAT THE?

The other day i was wondering where all my 80Gb Hdd space was going, so just then i went folder by folder to find where it was... I went to C:\Program Files\Shareaza\Data\ And there it was, a 42.6Gb file named Library.dat..... Now i wonder where it came from.... the download for Shareaza was...
  4. H

Free Access 2000 database editor/creator/viewer?

is there such a thing?
  5. H

asp.net book

Whats the easyest book to learn from, i heard asp.net unleashed was good...
  6. H

how to retreive information (news) from Access 2000 using ASP?

How do i retreive news information from an Access database in asp effectivly making my own news script?
  7. H

A <br> causing problems in asp.net file.

I have a index.aspx file that is giving me the shits... I get this error: Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify...
  8. H

asp forums

how come there's not many asp forums? they would be easier to program than php/mysql wouldn't they?
  9. H

Speed

All i want is no-ads, basic hosting, but php/mysql or asp if possible, but not needed...
  10. H

Auto Insert Notif. Can't open drive...

I have a HP dvd200i DVD Burner, and sometimes (most of the time actually) I can't open the drive... and it all started when i disabled Auto Insert Notification for a CD Burning app. How do i fix this in XP Home ?
  11. H

XviD

What the best/quickest encoder to use with XviD? XviD is not DivX, XviD is an open-source alternative. It is better but still under development... Therefore what's the best/quickest encoder to use with DivX or XviD because they are pretty much the same?
  12. H

Flashing Tooltip?!

whenever i go to use the tool tip for looking at the titles in deviantart, the tooltip flashes to fast for me to read. its either only on devArt or on all sites, but devArt is the only place i use it. hep its really annouying...
  13. H

Photos - Females... [NOT NUDE]

anyone know where i can get a large selection of female photographs for my site (not to display; to include in my design) i am looking for non- nude please, thx.
  14. H

Two modems, "The Share"

hey, my brand-spanking new pc, [specs] 2.4GHz Pentium 4 512Mb DDR-RAM 80.0Gb HDD DVD+RW/CD-RW Burner Geforce 4 MX 420 64Mb Hercules Prophet View 720 has ethernet built in, but my old one doesnt, which is my dads now. can i network them using to 56k modems, ie connect a cable to both...
  15. H

Speed

All really need now is pure speed no ads if possible, may need scripting [php/mysql] in the distant future so no need to hunt for it.
  16. H

Anionic

ok it took me 1 hr to do this, is it lookin good?
  17. H

alt fastclick?

Is there an alternate to fastclick that accepts small amounts of page views (ie. lower than their 2500 requirement), that pays good?
  18. H

Paid for Surfing

Whats the best pay per hour online rate provided by an adbar company?, the best ive seen has been cashfiesta ($1.00US)
  19. H

10MB+/PHP/MySQL/Minimal ads?

Title says all, thx...
  20. H

Project Linux

News i believe that they are just at this very moment changing back to jon's server, load up project-linux.org and you will see that the defult page is the cdi-web hosting page... Goodo!! Finally they are coming back!!!
Back