• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

REQ: Space:10mb Trans:1Gb No Ads and Php/Mysql if possible.

This is just for a personal site about things i like now, and might get into later. So if anyone could host me it'd be great.. I will accept text-link or hosted by instead of nothing. Php/Mysql for any projects i might have. 10mb+ and 750mb+ (trans) minimums. Thx in advance.
  2. H

hello everybody!

What about Sonnex Hosting? I cant access them (keep getting cannot resolve host) right now, but the were working last night. Only requirement is posting 50 times in their forums..
  3. H

WANTED : Free WeB HosTInG With No BannER , FTP SUppORt and F|LE UpLoad MaNaGeR

It's not l33t... It's "ELITE"! lmao... If you still need one, try ionwd.com
  4. H

800Mfreespace+ftp

if it was chinese youd know how to read it right? you are chinese aren't you, you do live in China..
  5. H

free ASP HOST?

Ion Webdesign has asp/asp.net very good hosting... http://www.ionwd.com/ Features: http://www.ionwd.com/whatwedo/ Signup: http://www.ionwd.com/hosting.asp
  6. H

Envelope, A sub site, Check progress

too simple? :confused: its no where near finished i was just asking about he overall design... the borders are 1/2... Outer border(table) is white and the inner(cell) is light grey... can you still do that with css?
  7. H

All fixed Jan, new host... ps. The table looks much better :eek: :eek: in IE, seems NS doesnt like custom table colours :confused:
  8. H

heres my new site, it will be a sub-site of my new up and coming site. this site will be where people can post there own things (submit material, information, articles and tutorials) check it out: Envelope All the site is done with Fireworks/Dreamweaver, crystal icons are extremely...
  9. H

gonna buy new pc, but need help

This arguement's going nowhere, time to abandon it...
  10. H

I don't love intel i love my computer, it just so happens to have a p4 in it :D I don't want them to disappear, i just informing fws.net users that AMD might not be here for the long haul. 500% yes, brb ill go back to the post i posted earlier on that........ //EDIT: Back, AMD...
  11. H

One file, 42.6Gb, WHAT THE?

It's like Kazaa for Gnutella, lucky it didn't decide to upload it to them :scared2: 42.6Gb wouldn't look good on the bill :D
  12. H

Getting Past a Firewall?

I got an idea............ MOVE!
  13. H

uhhh excuesmah (cool word) where does that link say that a AMD Hammer 1.6Ghz will BEAT a 3.06Ghz P4? just because it SUPPORTS 64-bit processing doesnt mean it uses it ALL the time, only when calculating 64-bit processes ie. a program has to take advantage of this. 64-bit just doubles the...
  14. H

Only too me a minute tho... I wanna know how it got so big!?
  15. H

The other day i was wondering where all my 80Gb Hdd space was going, so just then i went folder by folder to find where it was... I went to C:\Program Files\Shareaza\Data\ And there it was, a 42.6Gb file named Library.dat..... Now i wonder where it came from.... the download for Shareaza was...
  16. H

Best OS?

for home: Windows XP for Server: Windows .NET 2003 Server/Advanced Server for graphix: Windows XP (Photoshop runs just as good if not better on XP than MacOS X) Gaming: stripped down Windows 2k or very stripped down windows xp
  17. H

windows XP & activation

My HP pc did have the activ. pop up..... very weird..... winxp home sucks.....doesnt include iis, which is needed for asp.net and the .net framework, extremely annouying!!
  18. H

Asp.NET free hosting + no adds

http://logicalgn.www3.dotnetplayground.com/
  19. H

Asp.NET free hosting + no adds

He's already using it :)
  20. H

Pentium 5

Are you talking about hyper-threading?
Back