• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

when i make changes to mx records...

Re: Re: when i make changes to mx records... Sorry, I was mesmorized by Chicken and lost sight of the objective... :) Chicken is right. Store and forward is the easiest solution if your web mail provider supports it.
  2. B

when i make changes to mx records...

Everyone.net provides Web Mail and/or POP services. :)
  3. B

Post your desktop!

MacDesktops.com (They work on other platforms too, of course.)
  4. B

Post your desktop!

PowerBook G4 running Mac OS X 10.1.5 (Jaguar is too new to run on my main Mac just yet.)
  5. B

Post your desktop!

Isn't that the point? :biggrin2:
  6. B

Post your desktop!

Since I haven't done one of these for a long time... :cool2: The full glory of Quartz isn't done justice with a 100 KB JPEG. ;)
  7. B

Video Cards

For Photoshop, I personally prefer ATI.
  8. B

Server??

You'll probably want to get SDSL although that could be pricey depending on your location. You might be better off using a host if cost is a concern.
  9. B

Best Processor?

Depends on what you want to do and how much you want to spend ;)
  10. B

XP Pro or Windows 2000?

Win XP Pro is a definite improvement over Win 2K Pro although the (seems like) weekly updates are a bit disconcerting. Aside from the IE vs. Netscape and Real vs. WMP app conflict, the upgrade went fine—according to our IT guy. ;) I can now use USB on my PC with less fear of having to re-install...
  11. B

Free Email for your Domain

Everyone.net Everyone.net Sponsored Mail (a.k.a. Express Mail, Plug-In-Email) is still available and we also offer Select Mail that might be more appropriate in this case.
Back