• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. AlabamaMan

OMG You guys! Please help me out

My website www.msrva.net uses phpnuke. When I got my domain setup, the new URL wouldnt let me in as God Admin, it even says my account doesnt exist. But my old URL which is this http://perth.myacen.com/~msrva let me use my God User account. So I tried to replace the authors.php file with a...
  2. AlabamaMan

Guestbook for php-nuke?

Please help me out!
  3. AlabamaMan

Best pop-up killers?

Whats the best pop-up killers you guys have ever used?
  4. AlabamaMan

50-100MB, FTP, No File Size limit

Aman buddy Couldnt have put it better
  5. AlabamaMan

Cyberwings.com FREE hosting division

Actually, hosts with email sign-up are probably the ones you shoudl trust.
  6. AlabamaMan

English/French free host needed (unlimited bandwith)

how much space does Multimania offer?
  7. AlabamaMan

who hosts you?

yes, full ftp and cgi access
  8. AlabamaMan

who hosts you?

Go to my website www.xfva.cjb.net . Explain to me how my 400MB website is staying up there? or how i have over 10GB of transfer a month. The guy host my website because I play computer games with him :)
  9. AlabamaMan

who hosts you?

The people over 9cy.com give me unlimited space, unlimited bandwdith, perl support all for free, no ads. I added their pop-up on their front page to support them. What nice people.
  10. AlabamaMan

Another vBulletin question

Do you know how to import member records from UBB to V-Bulletin I thought that was a good suggestion. Can V-Bulletin run on a signle processor and serve about 270,000 pages/day?
  11. AlabamaMan

Can anybody recommend a good bulletin board?

Forgive me for being ignorant, do I have to download mod-gzip ?
  12. AlabamaMan

do i have to download gzip?
  13. AlabamaMan

Thanks guys for helping Frozen can you be more specific? We can afford Vbulletin but whats mod gzip?
  14. AlabamaMan

Our board over http://www.forum.idealistshaven.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi eat over 100GB/month. I was wonder if theres any other bulletin board out there that uses less bandwidth.
  15. AlabamaMan

Freesql.org<-- Is it a risk?

God why cant people learn how to read? He wasnt complaining, he was just warning that the speed is slow.
  16. AlabamaMan

Neopages.net

fast
  17. AlabamaMan

USA strikes start! go switch on your tv

Yea but the whole point is if we dont attack the terrorists now they will kill more of us in the future. Thats the whole freaking point
  18. AlabamaMan

USA strikes start! go switch on your tv

People are ignorant, I asked one of the "peace maker" what other way to retaliate, she said "Econoic sanction". I didnt say a word, its useless to argue with these "intelligent people". Weve been setting sanctions against Taliban for years, the problem is They dont feed the terrorists, they...
  19. AlabamaMan

Were at war!

Thanks to those Taliban -------s for not cooperating, were now at war. Turn on your TV!
  20. AlabamaMan

Simple PERL forum?

Can anybody please recommend a PERL forum that has the WWWBoard stylish. The most important features are the ability to post without registration and reply notification. Thanks!
Back