• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

I want to start a new forum!

Perhaps you should dedicate more time to your current board (techforums) before you begin proceeding onto the next project/forum. Techforums seems as if their is not much activity. Maybe you should try to get traffic levels up and more consistent. In addition to (at least) five-hundred members...
  2. I

Advertising

Unfortunately I cannot buy any inventory. As my site, and FWS are pretty much competitors. I feel Peo's position on declining an ihosts campaign is completely acceptable. If in his shoes I would more then likely do the same. Therefore invisionz, you have no worries. Advertising is all yours :)
  3. I

best forums on..

Agreed.
  4. I

Fav. Baseball team!

1-Baltimore Orioles 2-New York Yankees 3-San Diego Padres :)
  5. I

Advertising

Thanks Peo. Received your email a few hours ago, and your response was more then understandable. ;)
  6. I

Advertising

Hello, I inquired about advertising/sponsoring of a forum(s). However never received a response. It has been four days already. I do not mind, just figured I would clarify this before users suggest me the contact form towards the bottom of the board. Any rates or additional info someone can...
  7. I

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hi! :jump:
  8. I

which host is best ?

Dominet.net & F5Hosting.com The best virtual providers I have encountered (as of yet).
  9. I

Hip Hop and Entertainment site

I get a "Web Site not responding" message. More then zero marquees is too many! LOL :) Never was a fan of them. Unprofessional if you ask me.
  10. I

Computer Gaming site!!!

Mysterious correct me if I am wrong, but I am too assume the site up for review is www.cgaming.com ? If so, I like the site. Nothing amazing graphically. But definitely an above average design. Only problem I see is the Affiliates/Site of the Week area. It's width well exceeds the headers and...
  11. I

A new message board........

Work on the fonts currently being used. They radiate an unprofessional feel if you ask me. I cannot put my finger on any additional problems, but their is something that just lacks in comparison too other bulletin board systems.
  12. I

Can you recommend a cheap reseller plan ?

I read a few articles on WHT about EARHost and it was just a temporary mishap with the staff. They have now resolved all issues, and plan to re-launch on August 12th.
  13. I

Can you recommend a cheap reseller plan ?

No experience with them. However EARHost.com has some cheap reseller plans. Good luck, ;)
  14. I

does any one know something really cheap???

www.Nocster.com www.Rackshack.net ;)
  15. I

Nocster?

I would recommend them!
  16. I

Review my latest client site!

The log-in and order now area is a bit plain. Nonetheless the design is absolutely great! The gradient used for the navigation looks amazing. And the rollovers accommodates this sumptuous navigation/design nicely. Excellent job! :) 8.0/10
  17. I

How many domain names do you have?

Nearly one hundred (approx 75). :(
  18. I

New Web hosting forum, please take a gander!

Attention all hosting companies, and webmasters! I am proud to introduce one half of our upcoming hosting site/directory; iHosts.com web hosting forums...From Hosting support, to general discussions. We have it all. Including three advertising forums to barter goods, request hosting services...
Back