• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Silent

Need Reliable Host

I need a host for a church youth group website. Right now our host hasn't went down once in the year i've been with them. I'm looking for a host with a record like that. I Hope the price is not like over 15 a month, but I need alot of space preferbly, alot of bandwidth too... Must have CPanel...
  2. Silent

Need forum host

This is for a Christian based youth website for interaction between some of the teenagers at our church. No major requirements except that I hope it's reliable, my other forum host has been going down alot lately. And it has to be PHPBB because I backed up my previous database and its for PHPBB...
  3. Silent

Forum Hosting for Christian youth group

We have a website already at http://www.realh2o.com and we had a PHPBB hosted on a different host, but that host went down. If anyone could host a forum, preferbly PHPBB, that would be great.
  4. Silent

help with PHP on website

Not sure if this is the right place to put it but anyways. Alright so I want to do a website with PHP includes doing my content, so my page addresses will basicly be realh2o.com/index.php?id=whater Well say I want my whatever content to show up when someone goes to index.php... How would I...
  5. Silent

need hosting for christian band

I don't need much, 50 mb webspace, and ability to host a domain without any ads. I know im probably looking for a donation, don't think any free webhosts give out that now. PS. CPanel would be awsome but isnt required.
  6. Silent

non-scrolling background

Okay, so I want to put a Iframe on my webpage, and on the iframe page i want people to be able to press the scroll bar and see the rest of the content, however, I don't want the background to keep repeating as they scroll farther and farther down, I've seen it done before where the background...
  7. Silent

Need host for Christian website

I'm looking for a reliable webhost for a Youth Church website. The price range I have is anything up to 50 dollars (US) a month. Preferbly below 50 dollars. All I'm looking for is a very reliable host with CPanel. Alot of space, I may put media on it, so alot of bandwidth would be needed. PHP...
  8. Silent

Is There a Way

Is there a way to connect a laptops harddrive to a desktop computer. I can't turn the laptop on, so i figure the hard drive and the windows liscense may be able to be salveged? So if theres anyway to convert it, any help would be appreciated.
  9. Silent

Operating System Not Found error on bootup

Anyways i get this computer from my friend, not really that old, Pentium 3 Gateway. Anyways, on startup i keep getting the error operating system not found. My first guess was windows was being screwy, so i went and got the windows OS disc ready to reinstall and format, etc. In the Windows XP...
  10. Silent

What is a SCSI Card

I was recently looking through my dads room and I found many cards and adapters and books about computers. All of which i knew what they were, but the one thing i didnt know what it was, was boxed up with everything in it, book, cd, disk. Inside was this weird looking card. So i did what any...
  11. Silent

Good Luck

Anyone know of a good stable free PHP host?
  12. Silent

Do You Believe In God - Poll

Do You Believe in God?
  13. Silent

Getting my friends site rated for him.

He just opened with a old school layout, not much content media wise, but i think its fairly good amount, just bein open. http://www.g-authority.com
  14. Silent

Rate my graphics

I'd like to get your input on this poll as well as in this forum on what you think about my graphics portfolio. http://www.geocities.com/apreichner/portfolio.html
  15. Silent

heres what i need

I need one of those fake domain names, uni.cc, etc. I just need one that i can point to a nameserver, i tried uni.cc but their closed for signups.
  16. Silent

Host for a Computer/Tech website.

Just a simple host, preferrbly PHP enabled and just about 35-50 megs. No banners preferred but i can live with it, i dont want popups but i wouldnt mind putting a banner on my website. Its just going to be used for a tech/computer website, alot of tutorials to help people out. And if you...
  17. Silent

Anyone Good at Video FX

Hey i'm just lookin for a buddy or someone that i can talk to if i need help with some Video FX, I really prefer someone that uses aim so they can just IM me, XCowPoopX is my sn. Im not looking for some crazy hollywood special effects, I'm just looking for some people who know how to do...
  18. Silent

Ranks question

Does anyone know the different ranks and stuff on this forum and what they get once they reach that. I know 100 posts is Senior Member and u get to have a little side image, what are the others?
  19. Silent

Need a stable host

Im thinking about starting a search engine website... Well normally i'd know where to go, but considering i'd like to have a clip of the songs as part of their lyrics, i have no idea what web host would be the best, cheapest, and most bandwidth for this type of operation. Any ideas? The sight is...
  20. Silent

The Mac G5

What do you guys think about the new Mac G5? I checked the stats, it really is the fastest personal computer out on the market. But I'm wondering what you guys think.
Back