• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

I need a host, and reliable one at that.

Okay, I need a free host. Emphisis on the free, too. I can't pay for hosting, I have no job. This is what I need: - Fast, Reliable servers. - Not too intrusive ads. Preferably a popup, but if its a banner, I'd prefer it to be user placeable. - 25 megs of space minimum - Traffic...
  2. D

Host needed for random pages and files

I need a host that meets the following reqirements 20mb of space or more Remote Linking I'm not sure about bandwidth, but a reasonable ammount... somwhere around 1gb php and mysql (i'm thinking of uploading phpbb) no ads is prefered, but a small popup or popunder is acceptable... ftp...
  3. D

Host Needed.

I need a host with the following: 40mb of space minimum. File size limit of over 1 megabyte. (Not very important) No banner ads at the top. I wouldn't mind a footbanner or a small single popup. FTP Uploading As for traffic, there won't be many large files. Just html and images, so i'd be...
  4. D

Banners, Logos, Buttons, etc. for Domain

I just got used to photoshop, and now i can make some pretty nice images. Here's the deal. I'll make you a banner, logo, button, avatar, message board signature image, a web design template, or anything like that, if it isn't beyond my capabillities. But... I WILL need something in...
  5. D

Html editor needed.

I need a very good HTML editor. Right now, I use Netscape Composer, and it really sucks. If anybody knows of a good editor, could you tell me where i could download it? But.. it has to be able to run on a Pentium 133 that has Windows 95, and 48mb of RAM. I would also prefer it if it was...
  6. D

25m of space/good BW/php4/mysql/*no ads

As i continue to get ideas for webpages, i continue to need different hosts. And this is what I'll need for this idea. 25+ megs of space- It's not gonna be that big. Reasonable bandwidth- My site might not get alot of traffic, so i'll need around 500-600megs. php4 and mysql- I'm going...
  7. D

Review my site's new design!

Phil's Fanfiction Archives http://www.philsfanfics.xrs.net I just made the new design, and i want to know what you think!
  8. D

Will advertise on site for website design

Okay. I need a good design fo a DBZ site i am going to make. You see; i have nothing to give in return, but a link to your site on mine. I would be able to make my own, but i don't have any of the programs needed, because i have an old computer. Anyway, i need a good design. If possible, one...
  9. D

Good Webspace Provider Needed

I posted before, but what I want actually seems ridiculous, so here are my new requests. -15 megabytes or more of space -Reasonable bandwidth -No ads. I will place a small footbanner, button or text link however. -FREE! I have no money. I'm 14 and i'm too lazy to go out and make money...
  10. D

25 megs of space, reasonable bandwidth, no ads

Hi. I'm looking for a provider to host my webpage. It's a fanfiction webpage, so the majoritty of files wil be html, so i won't need excessive ammounts of space. I'm looking for: - No ads. right now, i'm using topcities, but that has an ugly banner at the top. - 25mb+ of space -...
Back