• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Surely I can't seem this stupid

I have a bit of a rant that perhaps will make everyone understand our position as hosts a little better, and perhaps make you guys more willing to work with us for mutual benefit rather than a parasitic relationship. I was sent an email today asking about my freehosting, asking why he...
  2. M

Willing to give out no ads freehosting

I was wondering if anyone had any webmaster related sites that would want to have free hosting without ads. Anything webmasters would be at pretty much qualifies. All I would ask is a text link and maybe a good reference. You would get all the normal features: 100MB space, unmetered transfer...
  3. M

Free Adless Domain Hosting

You may qualify for free adless domain hosting if you have a Muttle cobrand which has an active freehosting community, your site promotes your freehost actively, and you have a nice looking site. Features: -100 MB of space -Unmetered Transfer -No Ads -Browser upload -Domain Hosting...
  4. M

Anyone know this song?

I've heard this song a few times on an alternative station but can't for the life of me figure out the name. The chorus is "Every now and then I think about you." It's quite an angry song, and I like it :). Anyone know what it is?
  5. M

Free Domain Hosting And Cobranded Freehost

After doing a little work, you can now have free domain hosting from Muttle.com. Features: - 50 MB of Space. - Browser Upload - Subdirectories - Template Page Maker - Advanced HTML Editor Also, you can sign up for a free cobrand account and offer the same features listed above to your...
  6. M

What to do about Asian signups

As you can probably tell from my username, I run Muttle.com, a service that allows webmasters to start their own freehost under their domain. What this means is that I effectively have lots of freehosts to help manage. Of course I have to deal with abuse, when it started off there wasn't an...
  7. M

Start your own freehost

I have a lot of space and bandwith not allocated for anything on the server I'm on, so I figured I would offer a special deal to the members of FWS. Want to be the next Geocities? Offering free webspace in return for top and bottom ad banner space and profitting from all the traffic they...
Back