• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

a trial

Dear Friends, We have launched multiple domain hosting and unlimited domain hosting packs to meet the increasing demand of many a hosting seeker these days.(Both the pacakges are directly propotional to diskspace ). The service is backed up with spontaneous support,great control panel...
  2. A

hosting needed.

How about India? If the host is reliable and satisfying.
  3. A

What host should i use !!!

Both the hosts seems good in there plans. But i would also prefer tera_byte. ankita.:)
  4. A

multi domain hosting offer!!

Dear Sir, We have the following package which we can offer to you : Multi Domain Hosting: Domains : Diskspace : Data Transfer : MySQL Database 5 Domain : 50 mb : 2.5 Gb : 1 for $80/annum 10 Domain :100 mb : 6.0 Gb : 2 for $160/annum 20...
  5. A

Compassionateweb.net ... anyone ever heard of them?

ooops..sorry nefta!! i didn't read the rules. Anyway's haven't heard of this webhost earlier.
  6. A

Windows Hosting

here are many a service providers which would suit your requiremnets. You have search for then in the searchengines the best one being google.com. I myself provide the same services but would like to stand out when comparison is made. regard's
  7. A

Best host for under $5 a month

really Sorry for not reading through the rules. But the forum seems really interesting.I would take care of not doing that again.Even after reading the rules i am unclear about something. Am i not suppose to make any offers if it is asked in the thread like this one. I mean if i provide any...
Back