• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

One more request

I'm developing a new site where I will compile the writings of my college professor, who is a well-respected journalist in the Philippines. The site shall also be a venue where his former students and site readers could interact. The site will be mainly in English. Anyone who could host...
  2. E

Anyone wanna host TXTPower, an organization for cell phone users in the Philippines?

I'm one of the convenors of TXTPower, an organization of cellular phone users in the Philippines. TXTPower is a consumer-rights advocate. To know more about the organization, please read this article: TXTPower: Texter's Org, Consumer's Force. We already have a domain name and we are...
  3. E

Crosswinds.net

I used to have my personal site at crosswinds.net. That is, until they put in the pop-up ads. How's crosswinds nowadays?
  4. E

Please take a look at our site, Tinig.com

Tinig.com is an online magazine for the Filipino youth containing personal essays, news features and commentaries on current national issues written by young Filipino writers, journalists, students, and activists. I'd like to know what you think of its general look and would appreciate your...
  5. E

Please host my personal site, ederic.com

I'm a young journalist from the Philippines. I keep a personal site where I write about myself (it's a personal site, hehe), archive my published articles, comment on national issues in the Philippines and keep a log of interesting sites. My site is mostly in Filipino/Tagalog, but some parts are...
Back