• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Any hosts out there like host.sk but that have .htaccess?

host.sk do has .htaccess as far as i know.
  2. S

need fast web space

hmmm...i need ftp a lot..since i got a lot of small files...
  3. S

need fast web space

The only thing i need is some 10mbs, no ad and ftp access. The most important is that it has to be fast and reliable.. Anyone?
  4. S

FOund a new host!

that error used to happen to me too...however i forgot what i did to fix that error. hm...i think it is an error with the database hostname or your changed your database password. Else i don't remember..Will try to find it out but i can't asure you that i will get it.
  5. S

FOund a new host!

it must be an error while uploading... by the way..your link should be http://web1900.selfmaster.de/forum/ and not http://web1900.selfmaster.de/html/forum/
  6. S

FOund a new host!

did you set up correctly the mysql database?? mine works perfectly... maybe there is an error in your configuration...
  7. S

FOund a new host!

it doesn't works...it say permision not alowed... by the way Belgiumdude, your forum should be in the www dir(or it was html? :confused: the point it that not in the phptmp, i think this is for upload files to the server trought php, not very sure.
  8. S

FOund a new host!

what you mean by take my subdomain?? do i just write telnet mysub.net-soft.de?? then how??
  9. S

FOund a new host!

Do you know how to use the telnet feature?? when i try to connect to server.net-soft.de it say access not allower...but then, what is the right host that i have to connect to??
  10. S

need fast php with mysql server

The host i'm currently hosting is very slow....does anyone knows of a fast one?? i only need php, mysql and php file upload capability... others are optional... but must be fast..
Back