• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

small, reliabe, <$10/year

Hello, I am looking for reliable linux hosting: 50MB space 500MB~1GB bandwidth mysql/pop accounts I will use my own domain. I also want to pay with paypal. Thanks
  2. G

Need cheap host

Need CHEAP hosting: no more than 50-100MB I prefer large bandwidth no asp/php etc, ONLY storage reliable & stable server Thanks
  3. G

5-10mb

Hello, I need 5 or 10MB webspace to host some LEGAL files. The files are in zip format (about 2MB each). I also want the files to can be downloaded via one simple link. Please do not reccomend me sites that require posts in forums. Thanks!
  4. G

Only 5MB hosting

I need 5 or 10MB webspace to host some LEGAL files. The files are in zip format (about 2MB each). I also want the files to can be downloaded via one simple link. Thanks!
  5. G

some free space

Hello, I want free space (about 30MB without PHP etc) to upload some legal zip files. Please do not suggest me 35MB.com or closed unrealpages or unreliable 100webspace (I had uploaded some legal files and they removed them) Thanks
  6. G

50mb

I am looking for free hosting ~ (50MB, 500MB bandwidth) I want to upload some files (legal, not warez)
  7. G

stormhosts

Does anyone know about www.stormhosts.net ? (Is it reliable company?)
  8. G

policies

I have read a similar to below article in "Terms of Service" of several hosting companies. "We retain the right to increase any pricing, and make changes to our account plans without notification." It is my first time I am going to pay for hosting, so I want to ask if the above article is...
  9. G

ASP hosting

I am looking for shared hosting (WINDOWS), but I want to pay without credit card. I also want the hosting plan to has the below features: Space: >50MB Bandwidth: >1GB Subdomains: >3 Mailboxes: >10 ASP MSAccess Frontpage extensions ASP Components (especially ASPUpload,CDONTS) I have...
  10. G

Reliability

Can anybody tell me if www.3shost.com and www.jodohost.com are reliable hosting companies?
  11. G

reliable host

Can you suggest me any reliable host without ads?
  12. G

Need a host with CDONTS support

I need a host to support CDONTS.
Back