• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Simple Host Search

I now have a simplier host request as opposed to my other demanding requests. Here's what I'm looking for... 10 MB FTP In the USA Fast Free Unlimited/Unmetered Bandwidth No Ads or a very small one No Pop-Ups Allows me to Host Paid Banner Ads ~Thanks
  2. R

Php50 Cgi

Is CGI up on PHP50 yet???
  3. R

I need a host and FAST!!!!

Hello everyone, I need a host really quick with the following criterias... FREE Unlimited Bandwidth 20MB FTP CGI SSI Server located in the USA Relatively Fast NO pop-ups
  4. R

Does NewsPro work on Prohosting?

Does NewsPro work on Prohosting?
  5. R

A Challenge

I have been searching for a host that will fit my needs for quite some time now and decided to take it to here for help. I need a host w/ these requirements... -Free -Fast -FTP -In English -NO pop-ups -NO Setup cost -Supports CGI and SSI -At least 35MB (or the largest you know of)...
  6. R

50+ MB, No ads, FTP, Free

Scratch this, I have a new criteria below this post. Does anyone out there know any GOOD web host that offers at LEAST 50 Megabytes, No ads/banners, FTP upload, and all for FREE? Thanks a lot!!!
Back