• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Multi-Challenge !!!

This is a multi-challenge online game . You are all welcome to post and have fun! PLEASE read this entire post before posting-you have to read all the rules to understand the game. So please read carefully so I won't need to edit and correct people in the middle of the game. This is how...
  2. F

The Profile Thread

First name : Last name : Gender (M/F) : Age : Country : City : Occupation : Hobbies : Religious (yes / no) : Single / girlfriend-boyfriend / married : Favorite lesson in school / university : Hateful lesson in school / university : Major lesson in...
  3. F

Riddle

1. there are five houses 2. the englishman lives in the red house 3. the spaniard owns the dog 4. coffee is drunk in the green house 5. the ukranian drinks tea 6. the green house is immediately to the right of the Ivory house 7. the old gold smoker owns snails 8...
  4. F

Entertainment

If you had to let go of 3 of the 4 and stay only with one ,for the rest of your life,which one will you choose ? Books (only for entertainment,not books for studying etc) Music ( radio + cd + cassettes ) T.V. ( t.v. + VCR + DVD ) Computer
  5. F

website on search engines?

If I build a website-will it appear on search engines,like google etc?I mean is every website can be found on search engines,by clicking the right words?or do you need to do something to make it appear on search engines?and if so,is it free or you need to pay for it? How can it be explained- A...
  6. F

Transparent

I'm looking for a program that can make transparent pictures : The programs I have can make a transparent color ,if you click on the color in the pic. The problem is that if I have a pic ,let's say a man with a blue background,and the man has a blue belt.And I click on the background to...
  7. F

Pay money every year to NAV ???

Hi all, I'm using Norton Anti-virus 2001,and lately I've been getting 'reminder' messages to renew my "Update service for virus protection",since it will be expired in 20 days. It means I will no longer be able to use Live Update to get protection from the latest viruses. After reading...
  8. F

your comments please

I found this free webhost- www.anzwers.org Looks perfect to me,but before I start I want to read your reviews in case you know this host. Is it old/new site?how long has it been around? Is it stable?is it goin to last? Downtimes ? support ? speed ? What else can you tell me...
  9. F

need a little help

ok, tried some hosts with EZ-WEB BUILDER,and I can upload pics ok,but I can't seem to insert them to an html page via EZ-WEB. I never had that problem.I can't insert an image to work.and it happened to me in 3 different hosts. when i click on the image file,it's working good but in the html...
  10. F

EZ-WEB Builder

Hi all, I've been using Lunarpages free account and they were the best for me mainly because of the file manager and EZ-WEB Builder- EZ-WEB Builder is the best easy way for me to build my pages and it worked great. Lately,lunarpages changed all that to ftp ,and now I cant build my pages...
Back