• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Big Fat Joke Thread

About a century or two ago, the Pope decided that all the Jews had to leave the Vatican. Naturally there was a big uproar from the Jewish community. So the Pope made a deal. He would have a religious debate with a member of the Jewish community. If the Jew won, they could stay. If the Pope...
  2. M

Cannot find a host with little needs. =x

Well, I have looked around a bit and I cannot find a host with just a few needs. Don't need much space PHP Preferably no ads. And I haven't searched for it because my internet is stuffed up. :cry2:
  3. M

RAM mb not at it's full?

I have a 128MB ram and it says it's only at 112MB. Is there any way I could make it up to 128 MB? Or is there no way at all?
  4. M

Iraq war discussion

I think this war should go right ahead, because if it doesn't, what do you think Iraq will use those weapons of mass destruction for?:rolleyes: Maybe it could hit you're host. Lol!
  5. M

Opening new windows..

Well, most of the time when I click on a link which opens a new explorer, it doesn't load up and has no address placed in the address bar. I use Microsoft Internet Explorer. If anyone could help, please do. It's getting annoying..
  6. M

Ecreators

http://www.ecreators.net/ No Monthly Fees! 500 MB Webspace! Unlimited POP Accounts Unlimited Email Alias Unlimited Autoresponders SMTP Server 24 / 7 Technical Support 24 / 7 FTP Access Anonymous FTP Personal CGI Bin CGI Free Script (s) Java, PERL, C++, TCL, and Python, PHP4 Real...
  7. M

Am I the youngest?

I'm 13. I think I am the youngest round here. Is there anyone younger then me?
  8. M

All I need is..

All I need for my website is: 10MB + Not much bandwidth needed. PHP No ads. Free. I don't have much knowledge of free webhosts so maybe someone can direct me somewhere.
  9. M

HSP56 MicroModem

Could anyone give me the link to the download which updates your HSP56 MicroModem driver? My connection is only at 28.8k.:angry2:
  10. M

Layout Help

I was wondering if anyone could maybe teach me how to make my own layouts. I want to make my own for a change instead of using my friend's. Or maybe a site that teaches newbies like me to make layouts.
  11. M

Rebooting during gameplay

I am told I need to update my driver of my graphics card which is a TNT2. I download some update from www.nvidia.com and still keeps rebooting. COuld someone give me a helping hand?
  12. M

web1000.com

Well, I saw this webhost and wanna see if you guys think it is true. The main thing is it gives you 50 megs of space and unlimited bandwidth......
Back