• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Looking For Space

Hi, I'm looking for some webspace with the following attributes: - 5-10MB - FTP - PHP - No ads (with the exception of smaller ones) If any member would be able to host me that would be great as well. Thanks in advance to anyone who replys. later, Colin.
  2. I

Looking For A Host

Hello, I'm looking for a free host with the following requirements: - 10-20 MB - PHP (for NewsPHP & a tagboard) - FTP - No ads, preferably, however I'm willing to place a small graphic on the site. My old host (EpidemiK) kept going down over and over again, however if any users...
  3. I

Looking For A Host

I'm currently looking for a free host with the following features, if possible: - 5-10 MB - PHP - FTP Uploading - No Ads, excluding small buttons or customizable adverts - Decent reliability I've posted this before, and your suggestions have helped greatly, but once again I've had...
  4. I

Looking For Host

I'm looking for a host with the following features: - 10mb - No Ads - PHP/MySQL (MySQL not completely necessary, although I'd prefer it) - FTP As you can see, it's not a whole lot. I'd preferably something fairly reliable or something. I'd probably trust hosting from someone on this...
  5. I

Looking For Host

I'm looking for a reliable (!) free host with the following minimal features: - 10mb - PHP - FTP - No Ads Thanks to anyone who can give me a hand. I've been having some troubles recently with hosts dying on me like flies, so once again, a major thanks to anyone who can help. later...
  6. I

Looking for free host

Hey, I'm looking for a free host with the following features: 10-15 mb PHP/MySQL Support FTP No ads Anyone who can help is greatly appreciated. later, Colin.
  7. I

Looking for a host

I'm looking for a decent free host that can offer ad-free hosting (with the exception of text links). I'm looking for something with: - 10 megs - FTP Uploading - CGI/Perl - 300-500mb Bandwidth It's a relatively small site and I only need the CGI for a news updating program. If anyone...
Back