• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Looking for a host for cheap

I like cyberpixels design. I remember checking them out a couple of months ago. I use www.latchbox.com.
  2. S

Need a Host

weee I agree with Tazzman, especially flat filed cgi scripts.
  3. S

http://www.crystalweb.biz/

I'm new to the community, but I've never heard of them and I'm not sure if I would use them. Don't know of anyone better, but I have seen places like www.certihost.com not sure if they're good either, but they've got similar plans don't you think?
  4. S

** GASP ! ** Willing to pay !!

many many hosts I agree with aqhost about checking around and shopping for fastness. I use www.latchbox.com but I don't use subdomains. On my site we just use the directories given to us. So far we haven't had any problems. I just decided to use them because they were one of the few hosts...
  5. S

host once . com is ripping people off....

yeah, you're right There is no such thing as unlimited when it comes to bandwidth. Unlimited falls under anywhere from 2 gigs to 30 gigs for most sites. I use www.latchbox.com I have about 1,000 uniques everyday too, but I've never had any problems out of them. I've got friends dealing with...
Back