• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Fast Reliable Hosting from $5.49/Month - 30 Day No Risk Guarantee

I'd like to extend the following offer to all FWS users: 10% Off ANY AQHost Web Hosting Plan For Life To get your 10% discount simply order any of our hosting plans and use coupon code FWS at the checkout. The 10% discount will be applied automatically to your initial order and will also...
  2. A

** GASP ! ** Willing to pay !!

Original post may have seemed like an advert, though that wasn't the intention. Removed.
  3. A

I beg to differ but a tape is far less susceptible to corruption than a hard disk. It's also less prone to mechanical failure. How is it that you state a hard disk can't be corrupted? Magnetism, head crash, old age.....and so on. Far easier and cheaper to keep a tape rotation. As for the...
  4. A

Hi Kathy, I'm not allowed to reply and promote my own service (obviously) but I was looking for my first host once too and can hopefully save you some grief. I would say that whoever you end up going with, look for a few things... A host who doesn't offer you unlimited this and that...
  5. A

20% Discount on High Quality Hosting

Throughout the month of June, AQHost.com is offering 20% off all hosting packages and domain registrations to new customers! AQHost.com concentrates on offering exceptionally reliable and fast hosting coupled with first rate service and support. We may not be the biggest, or even the...
Back