• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Looking...

Hey, I have been looking for either of these. FTP 20MB Storage PHP + mySQL No Ads or FTP 20MB Storage CGI + Perl No Ads I have tried lycos.co.uk and Portland. With Lycos I can’t log into the FTP because they r having trouble with the Asia/Pacific region. Also I have found...
  2. J

256K broadband

i have the same service but u get 11GB over 2 weeks so thats 22GB a month. Its a good thing uploads dont count! Fastest i have ever gotton is around 900KB/s but i know it is possible to do 1.2MB/s. Most of the time it hangs around 500KB/s
  3. J

Looking

Im after a simple perl rate script. Just so ppl can rate things from 1-10 I have been doin some searching but i havent come across one yet. There must be one out there Thanx from the noob
  4. J

Newbie need help!

I currenty have a site at netfirms. I have a few images up there that i would like to have a rate thingy next to them. I would like it to be just like this site has it set up http://freelayouts.com/templates/display.php?page=templates Im all new to this web building stuff but i imagine i will...
  5. J

Guestbook

I would like a Remotely Hosted guestbook. I would use bravenet but I don’t like the big ad up the top. I understand they all have ads but is there another host with a small ad at the bottom of the page or something less noticeable. Thanks
  6. J

Hosting

Thats why i said i dont mind ads because i will be hotlinking.
  7. J

Hosting

I currently have a site at portland but i need somewhere to store my photos so i can hotlink them to my portland site. Things i need: 40mb space 1GB bandwith I dont mind if the file size is about 500kb i dont mind ads because i will be hotlinking. Is there a free host out there that can...
  8. J

Is this possible?

Is it possible to put frames into a table? I have a 750 wide table in the middle of my webpage but i would like to put a frame in the table at the top and right. Is this possible? Thanx
  9. J

Guestbook??

Where can i get infomation on making a guestbook. I dont really want to have one of those free guestbooks hosted on other servers e.g bravenet.com . They have to many ads. Thanx
  10. J

Looking

Hey, Im after a free web host with no ads what so ever. FTP I will only need about 10mb - 20mb. Thanx
  11. J

Looking

I need it to store small mpegs. Thanx for the link i will check it out!!
  12. J

Looking

Im after 50meg and a filesize limit of around 5meg. Dont mind if theres adds. Thanx
Back