• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

MP3's and F2S.com

I was just looking at a page I did for my website yesterday, when I clicked on one of the mp3 links, and eventually found that they had all dissapeared. I swear I uploaded them yesterday, becuase I remeber testing the links out. I know f2s mentions something about mp3s in their terms and...
  2. A

border gone - now I've got a gap! help!

How do I get rid of the little gap between the top left graphic and the top one? I'm sure I've had this problem b4, and it was something to do with the nesting of the tags, or something odd like that. URL - http://www.cyberjamsession.f2s.com/studios/ Thanks! aLeX [Edited by aLeXc on...
  3. A

Help - border around page

Hi there, I'm sure there is a really simple explanation to this, but I'm being really dumb, because I can't work it out. I've just started building a new webpage. If you take a look at it here http://www.cyberjamsession.com/ss/ then everyhhting looks fine (ignoring the fact that the gfx...
  4. A

Script that adds name of file to page when file is uploaded...

Hi there! I've got an upload script that lets users upload their files into a folder of my website. However, how would I make it so when they do upload a file, details of the file (e.g. name, size, date etc...) are then added to a list of the latest uploads on my front page? Can I download a...
  5. A

File sharing problem...

Hi! I'm just starting up a site where basically, people upload music tracks that they have started to record, and then they upload them to the site, so someone else can add to them - a cyberjam if you will! The system at the moment is that people could upload and download files on...
Back