• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Need Help - possibly hire you as a consultant?

I just found this site today and therefor have already posted a few messages that have been in my mind for a while. I have a new product that I would like to market to the world via an affiliate program and was wondering if anybody here would be interested in being hired on a part time basis...
  2. T

Crooks

We just got hosed by a company who refuses to pay us because they say the discrepency in #'s from their site and ours is too great, even though the IO says we go by our numbers. Have any of you been ripped off by any of these online advertisers/publishers? I'd love to trade horror stories with...
  3. T

Banner Buys -- Looking for some

I am looking to buy a ton of banners for an advertiser or ours. Lookingto pay around $0.25 CPM for these, but they must be RICH MEDIA capabale. Can anybody tell me which publisher might be able to deliver a few hundred thousand per day? TH
Back