• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. sgt_outlaw

A simple suggestion

With all the wasted posts on the matter. Can you atleast censor the word unlimited. I think that may help some issues in a very simple manner. Not sure though if you are able to specialize it to certain sections of the forum, but if so, that could be a great help as well.
  2. sgt_outlaw

Anyone know of a script able to do this

I was wondering if anyone knew of a script where i could put a like group of links and the descriptions into a list. Don't really know how to say it, but it only needs to be self submission, though of course a disableable user submission works, and have different drop down fields which they...
  3. sgt_outlaw

Any goodPay-By-Phone resgistering

Any good, cheap Pay-By-Phone domain registrars services that anyone knows about. If so i would like to know, so please say wether you know of any.
  4. sgt_outlaw

Anyone here use/used globat.com hosting?

I am just interested to know if any of you have used globat.com's hosting service, mainly because toptenreviews.com has it as its best, and plan wise it doesn't look bad at all, yet you can never just judge anything by that.. morally curious on any experiences anybody else has had with them.
  5. sgt_outlaw

folder downloading

Is there a script or even possible to be able to make a hyperlink that will download a folder and its contents, like if you had a folder filled with a bunch of images. Where you can download the entire directory or folder. Something of that sort.
  6. sgt_outlaw

Not much wanted, but stability wanted.

I dont think is is too much to ask for. about 30 megs space FTP PHP 1 gig bandwidth (Maybe wityh possibility for increasing if site pleases host) It is a game site if that should matter. **************************************************** Woohoo my 69th post :coolmusic luvin the...
  7. sgt_outlaw

hosting yourself

is it possible to host yourself on your computer with php and all? I am just asking though due to i run a 56k with only like 6 gbs space and running at 365mhz.. lol and my connection does d/c and couldnt handle it.
  8. sgt_outlaw

Requesting a host

I want a good like 20-40mb host with php and a like 1-2 gb bandwidth decent speed and most of all reliability..if only netfirms supported php.. why have cgi and not php?? lol
  9. sgt_outlaw

Need File Storage

I was wondering if any of yall would know where i could get a file storage account for free with this? Free 5 mb upload limit Atleast 50 mbs space Great Bandwidth FTP (If oyu know a miracle storage place, if not then guess a...
  10. sgt_outlaw

Need a decent host

Ok i am not asking for anything big just like maybe 20 mbs good speed php ftp and maybe cgi with good uptime can anyone help trying to make a anime site.. after my computer went through all these problems of viruses nad breaking down and everything
  11. sgt_outlaw

AHHHH host.sk

is host.sk down or osmethijng? I cna stil lgo to my site but I can no longer log into my ftp some reason so I am really worried....
  12. sgt_outlaw

Anime Site...review plz not finished

ok.. plz review my site at http://members.lycos.co.uk/gfn/ it isnb't in no way done jsut wanted yall to approve or give me some info on what I have already before I go on and havta take more time then I need sorry for takign your time... plus I will be optimising it(again) .. it is 224k in...
  13. sgt_outlaw

Host that sounds interesting.. not tried

for free ditnavn.jaha.dk (several domain is at way ) 40 MEGABYTE site Reklamefrit PHP SSI WAP <- !nyhed!FTP Facilities MySQL Data bank Alternative by use from .htaccess For free Counter Admin tool to MySQL The data bank Alternative to password safeguard brief case Alternative by own...
  14. sgt_outlaw

Need Mysql host~

can anyone point out a decent mysql host.. host.sk isn't giving them anymore cuase of some limit... sahoulda got it earlier till I got my phpbb but now I need it and cannot use my forum without a mysql database or something. I guess mysql alone will do good... since I am still using host.sk to...
  15. sgt_outlaw

huh?!?!

I jsut started hosting with hostultra recently and I can use ftp... what are all yall saying? It doens't seem ot make sense... and I am using free host and can login with ftp... just checked nad all so what is going on:confused: :confused:
  16. sgt_outlaw

Good prog for website making

What in yalls opinion is the best program for website making.. I can do html but I dun feel like typing a buncha shit for a lotta pages plus when I do mine always come up with errors I have tried homesite 5 and Dreamweaver 4 dreamweaver is decent but is there better like adobe pagemaker or adobe...
  17. sgt_outlaw

Dang

Well I figure it is not worth the hassle jsut gunna use hostultra and host.sk and ect will hold up for it
  18. sgt_outlaw

Whats with come2store

I have never used it yet but I hear good of it but every time I go to it it comes with the whole page of errors then you have to scroll down to get to the actual content..... anyone else having this error... I signed up and all though
Back