• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Very dumb question re: SSI from newbie

Hi - I know this is such an elementary question but before I email my web space provider may be there's a simple answer: Anyway, I have been using tripd and using ssi what I do is put this in the html <!--#include file="leftbar.shtml"--> and then create a leftbar.shtml Well a...
  2. C

Worldtarget

I saw an ad for http://www.worldtarget.com advertising 1-yr domain registeration for .com/.net/.org for $7.95. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Thanks!
  3. C

Looking for ultra-ultra-ultra inexpensive host

I am not holding out much hope here but figure I would try because I know I am not able to afford that much. I would like to pay less than $12 a year. In exchange, I would like to have the following features: storage - 50 megs + bandwidth - 2 gig + per month CGI Prefer ftp but I can...
  4. C

ISO 20mgs, domain support, 1g bandwidth, CGI ...

My site is on freeservers.com (yeah - I know :)). It's on a classic television show and looks like traffic is building up and 500 megs bandwidth per month is soon going to be insufficient. I am about to do a redesign of the whole site and figure this is probably a good time to think about...
Back