• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 2

Looking For Host

<<mod edit - it is not for you to question the price range that someone is requesting>>
  2. 2

Email Newsletter to 100,000

Given the fact that you are planning on sending out 100,000 e-mails i would seriously advise that you DO get a dedicated server. James
  3. 2

Looking For Host

Admin Edit: If your price is $7.50 a month that would equal $90 a year when he requested $35 a year. If your plan doesn't match or beat what he wants don't bother replying.
  4. 2

Looking For Host

<<mod edit - read the rules please>>
  5. 2

FTP and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots of space and bandwidth

mmm.... everyone knows that unlimited bandwidth and disk space is not real. And i havent found a terms of service or terms and conditions section for this host yet, which means they could kick you after a couple of MB if they really wanted. James
  6. 2

New host ??

<<you can recommend other hosts, but not put them down - if you have nothing positive to add, don't reply thank you>>
  7. 2

New host ??

<<you can recommend other hosts, but not put them down>>
  8. 2

Adult host

OK.. A managed solution is one where you get good support, and one which will help you install any components you want (modules, scripts, etc) and take responsibility for any mishaps. a non-managed solution is one where you get very little or no support, and in the case of RS they don't...
  9. 2

Adult host

Yes, but it also might be worth asking what support RS gives with their servers.. :p Because i'm sure that if you look into it enough you will find out that RS will not help you install anything on your server, or even help you configure a forum, unlike places like Rackspace. So you can...
  10. 2

Move or copy a Forum with MYSQL, PHP

hmmm.... maybe just the servers I have been having dealings with then. James
  11. 2

Recommendations:

yeah, gotta sort that out damn it!
  12. 2

Directoris.com loss all of users' Database?

Have you e-mailed them about it yet? They may have done a mysql dump and be putting your DB back in for you. When did this happen? James
  13. 2

Recommendations:

-------- are abismal. Never go there. (just my personal opinion of course) Um... just thinking: gnxonline.com xenweb.net? James <<< spam removed >>> /Peo
  14. 2

Recommendations:

<<< spam removed >>> /Peo Ok... other UK based hosts: www.hostroute.com & caladan communications ltd. (not sure of website addy) James
  15. 2

Recommendations:

<<< spam removed >>> /Peo Just a question: Why UK based? Surely it won't matter where the Server is located that much? OK... i do know of one you might be interested in iarna.co.uk (uk based) they seem to be ok as far as features and what not goes but low on bandwidth and prices are...
  16. 2

Adult host

cause he's "crazy!" as his sig says :p
  17. 2

Move or copy a Forum with MYSQL, PHP

If your host (current) can do a MySQLdump and give you the resulting .sql file then you will have a copy of your forum database. In the past there have been issues with PHPMyAdmin timing out, and sometimes it doesnt get the whole database if it is big. If you also give your host (current) an...
  18. 2

Webhost Recommendation

Image::Magick is a server side module that allows manipulation of image files, just in case you wanted to know. It is very much similar to GD for PHP, and both are supported by 22host. James
  19. 2

suggest host

OK... having read the rules i don't understand what i did wrong here. Surely i posted a reply which said i can offer this, and gave my e-mail address rather than an URL, because it is not posted on a website... it is request only. Is there something wrong with that? What the rulez say...
  20. 2

300mb 8gig 4mysql $28 a year

Ah yes... LOL... cant read :p James
Back