• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Domain Registration Alert services

Hi, Does anyone know website offering services alerting you when domain(s) is available for register? Thanks
  2. A

Need reliable FREE Domain Hosting

Hypermart and VirtualAve are probably the best choices for reliable domain hosting. They are not my choice anymore ever since they put a Giant pop up banner. Please suggest me a free domain hosting with: 1. Reliable (Long Term) 2. Fast Server 3. Domain Hosting 4. 20MB or more 5. Cgi-bin...
  3. A

i need a voting script

Download Here I have a copy of AVB here http://welovejesus.virtualave.net
  4. A

image gallery script

Hi, Does anyone know any script that automatically create HTML file for each photo? I have over 5000 pix, and don't want to make HTML file for each photo. Thank you
  5. A

i need a voting script

Try AVB Poll Go to hotscripts.com and search for AVB. Very easy to install and lots of features
  6. A

Bookmark Icon & Make us your Homepage

Anyone know how to make the little bookmark icon appear in Favorite Folder and how to make "Make Mysite.com your homepage"? Thankx
  7. A

Reverse Whois script?

Is there any Whois script look for all domain names owned by someone....by entering his/her email or name?
  8. A

Websitesponsor v.s. ValueClick

Thanks Thank you for all of your responses.
  9. A

Websitesponsor v.s. ValueClick

Hi, Which one is better and more reliable?
  10. A

Need free Chatroom

Do you know any site offering free chat room (JAVA APPLET) similar to chatspace.com or parachat.com
  11. A

PHP & PostgreSQL host

Do you know any hosting company offer free webspace with PHP&PostgreSQL supported? and 1MB and over webspace. Thanks
  12. A

Classified Script

Do you know any good free classified script?
  13. A

Reliable CPM Programs?

thanks What are their adresses?
  14. A

Reliable CPM Programs?

Please suggest me some reliable CPM Programs?
  15. A

NewsPro

Hi, Does anyone has NewsPro (PERL) Script? Please send me a copy to andy90808@yahoo.com if you have it. Thanks
  16. A

FormMail with attachment???

Hi, Anyone know any FormMail (Perl or PHP) script with attachment? Thanks
  17. A

Accepting Credit Cards

Hi, Does anyone know any company offer service like CCNOW.com? I have heard there are several companies like CCNOW, but don't know their website addresses. Thank you
Back