• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need a fast server to stream/download videos

I host some of my own videos, and most are around 100-300MB each. I would to stream them or let users download them to their computer. Is there a good host that has really fast speeds and can give me some space and bandwith? Shared hosting is good 10gb space or more 100gb bandwith $5-20...
  2. M

Fast Webhosting with 100-200MB + Cpanel?

Does anyone know of a fast reliable host that has 100-200mb of space plus cpanel for around $30-40 / year? If any host here has a fast server, could you give me a free account with like 100mb. I have my own domain, and I would just like to use some small amount of space plus some email...
  3. M

Best e-mail (web-based) script?

Which is the best that is free
  4. M

what is the best picture archive script?

what is it? and do u have a link so that I can download it?
  5. M

can anyone help find this font?

It is the font at http://messagebrd.westwood.ea.com/cgi-bin/boards/gen/ultimatebb.cgi where is says MESSAGE BOARD, and where is says THE NEXT GENERATION OF MODERN WARFARE at the top right? Where can I get that font? or something close to it?
  6. M

what is the best password protect. script?

What is the best free password protection script. CGI or PHP, and what is it called? and download link would be nice. Thanks
  7. M

How can I make a file database like...

How can I make a file database like... fileplanet or fileshack? Wut do I need, I have the space, php, cgi and mysql. Does anyone have a good script that I can use?
  8. M

What should I add to my site?

I don't know what I should add, any suggestions would be nice. My site -Should I add -News Tutorials etc
  9. M

question about instant mess...

This is what I want to know how to do - I want to make a link where it pops up AIM with my screenname, so that they can message me, or add me to their list. I also want the same thing to work with icq and msn. Thanks
  10. M

Computer Gaming site!!!

Review, wut do u guys think of this site? Computer Gaming!
  11. M

Can I use 2 cgi-scripts on my site at the same time?

in the same cgi-bin?
  12. M

best free prog to host own sites?

What is the best program to host sites using your own domain name?
  13. M

Wuts better? cyberpixels or valcato?

Which one should I sign up for?
  14. M

Which Host do you like best?

Comments....
  15. M

What host site do most people use?

Lets here where you get your hosting!!!
  16. M

where can i get cheap hosting?

With almost everything
  17. M

Any Free Host that supports Zip files?

I just need a site where they support Zip files, any will do
  18. M

Free Webhost that supports .mp3 files

Anyone know where a good host that suports mp3 files?
Back