• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

Searching for ....

Hey does anyone know a Chatroom that is like http://www.HabboHotel.com? if you know one please post here thanks alot <<removed ? from URL>>
  2. Z

Looking for ......

Hey does anyone know of any other 3D Chatrooms besides http://www.HabboHotel.com? that look about the same like HabboHotel.
  3. Z

Best Board

Invisionboard is the best board ever it rules
  4. Z

Gonku Forum

Come and Join the Gonku Forum please and help me get it running would be nice. http://www.gonku.com/cgi-bin/forums/upload
  5. Z

Invision Board!

Invasion Board! Is the Invasion Board free? If it's free could anyone give me the link to the site where i can dowloade it for free? thanks
  6. Z

phpBB2

I uploaded phpBB2 then i went to the installing window but everytime i gave my information in it said Critical: Error Cannot connect. So i guess there is a problem with the phpBB2 because on their forum some other ones wrote this problem down too.
  7. Z

Good Board !!!

OK i want to install a Message Board/Forum. I would like if the Forum had that you can uploade avatars to put on your profile. Diffrent positions that you can give to someone like that you can make someone a Moderator or just Premier Member or stuff like that that you have like 5 diffrent...
  8. Z

Free!!!!!

I am thinking of Installing a Message Board/Forum. Does anyone know of a very good Board. That has a good lay out and a good admin part, with alot to the board.
  9. Z

Free Hosting service!!!!!!

Does anyone know a good free Hosting service. I don't want a Hosting service that's maybe by like little kids or something like that. If anyone knows a good free Hosting service then please post it here thanks.
  10. Z

3D chatrooms

Anyone know any any cool 3D chatrooms where you can chat in besides www.HabboHotel.com. Or does anyone know a Company that offers 3D chatrooms to add to your website against money but not to expensive. I know www.Sulake.com does 3Dchatrooms against money but they want money like hell lol.
  11. Z

Free Chatrooms!

Anyone know any Free Chatrooms that are good to chat in maybe Chatrooms that are like onchat just free if you got any post the links here please thanks.
  12. Z

Free good chatrooms?

Does anyone know of any free Chatrooms that you can add onto your website that are also good not cheap shit? I want a good chatroom no cheap ----ing crap that doesn't work or has like 1 button to do something.if anyone knows good chatrooms that you can add free on your site please post the link...
  13. Z

Free Message board/Forum!

I am looking for a Message board/Forum that is free and that i can add on to my own website. I want a Message board with Moderators, maybe avetars you can use, passport sign in and alot more if you got a good site where i can get a free Message board/ Forum then please post it i am looking for a...
Back