• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

the index2.php?page=page

for the: index2.php?page=pageid i use the code <?php if (!$page || $page == "") { include("pages/index.html"); } else { include("pages/$page.html"); } ?> is there a way u can modify that to use images? so it may be something like <?php if (!$page || $img == "") {...
  2. G

needed asap: PHP, MYSQL

hey ppl, i need a new place for my site.... has to have php mysql 500+ bandwidth fairly reliable, and faster than host.sk plz not host.sk or tripod.co.uk thanks u guys if anyone could host me, that'd be great also... just something better than host.sk and tripod.co.uk wont let me...
  3. G

WHAT!?!?! problems with tripod.co.uk

hey, has anyone been having problems with tripod.co.uk with their message boards (specifically PHPBB)? everytime i go to use it it has an error that theres somethin wrong with the script now... have they banned use of message boards now?
  4. G

PHP, stupid.. question really

is there anyway you would be able to mask your addy bar with the php scripting?
  5. G

GUYS! I'm Having No Luck... I really, really need a host

I need a host that has php, mysql, and ftp Must be reliable... not host.sk or tripod.co.uk plz
  6. G

I've Searched and searched for this but i can't find it, help would be nice! :)

ok i've been looking for a tutorial on this but i cannot find it for the php scripts, i need to know how to put pages together to use the filename.php?name=anotherpage plz plz plz plz help me
  7. G

Anyone! 50 Megs, FTP, CGI-BIN, Perl5

Anyone! 50 Megs, FTP, CGI-BIN, Perl5, 1 GB+ Bandwidth no cgi limit thanks
  8. G

Hosts With perl5

Can anyone give me a list of hosts that have: Perl5 Cgi-Bin 25 or more megs of space 1 GB or more bandwidth And plz not netfirms... because they have a limit on their cgi thanks
  9. G

PERL News Script

Does anyone here know of a really good news script written in perl?
  10. G

Ftp, Perl5, Php... 50 Megs! Not Host.sk

FTP PERL5 PHP 50 MEGS CGI-BIN, because i need the chmod
  11. G

Perl5, ASP, CGI-Bin, 50 megs, ftp... not host.sk, is it possible??

perl5 asp cgi 50 megs ftp not host.sk can anyone help me please? edit: and please only popups or popunders, no banners oops can't have a cgi-bin with windows.... so forget about that
Back