• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

about FULLTEXT

for example: ID c1 1 一 2 一二 3 \一\ select t1.ID, t1.c1 form t1 where macth(c1) agaist("一") it show me as following: ID c1 1 一 3 \一\ i do not know why the second is not. thanks again rotan
  2. R

about FULLTEXT

i can not use the match and against to serch chinese word help me thanks a lot rotan
  3. R

about zend optimizer

I installed the ZendOptimizer 2.5.10 which is downloaded from http://www.zend.web. and then i used PHtml encoder v3.8 to encrypt my php script file that only include one line <?php phpinfo(); ?> my IE show as following: PHPEnc竚匛玀~VPs之?瞱陋'鑱 and the phpinfo show me the zend status as...
  4. R

PHP help

thanks i changed it as following: max_execution_time 300 300 max_input_time 600 600 memory_limit 20M 20M but i got the same result
  5. R

PHP help

thanks for your help but i checked the phpinfo(), it show me as following: Directive Local Value Master Value upload_max_filesize 12M 12M upload_tmp_dir no value no value user_dir no value no value but the php scripts do nothing. thanks again
  6. R

PHP help

hello pls help me that how to upload a file (8M) on my server with php script. i use copy, but the server responds "cannot find the pages" or "too large". in the same script, i upload a file (2k). then the everything is all right. thanks a lot if (isset($userfile)){...
  7. R

about javascript

pls! help me. when i use the phpmyadmin, all the page was added the following javascript: <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- function SymError() { return true; } window.onerror = SymError; //--> </script> i do not know thanks a lot
  8. R

about php image

$in = imagecreatefrompng("http://www.cbc.name/yinan_test/scan/".$file); $out = imagecreate(670,110); imagecopyresized ($out, $in, $ix1, $iy1, $ix2, $iy2, 670, 110,700,150); $red =imagecolorallocate ($out,255,120,120); imagefilledrectangle($out, $lx1, $ly1, $lx2, $ly2, $red)...
  9. R

upload files

hello everyone pls. help me that i want to upload 100 pictures per week. but i dont know how to write php script to upload one file one times. thank a lot
  10. R

about php header("location:http://192.168.0.207/")

it's no problem, thanks a lot.
  11. R

about php header("location:http://192.168.0.207/")

:confused4 wher i used header("location:http://192.168.0.207/yinan_test.php"), the session cant register. i have session start on the two php pages, i dont know why . please. help me thanks a lot
  12. R

i need help about HTA

i write the script as following: <HTA: application id="ohta" applicationname="tmp" border="thin" borderstyle="normal" caption="yes" icon="" maximizebutton="yes" minimizebutton="no" showintaskbar="no" singleinstance="no" sysmenu="no" version="1.0" windowstate="maximize" > in my...
  13. R

about MS Access and MySQL

why it show me "lost connection to mysql server during query"
  14. R

about phpMyAdmin

when i submit a query "select * from table_name where 1 limit 0,1000" on phpMyAdmin, it very slow and show me "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in /var/www/html/test/php/php/libraries/mysql_wrappers.lib.php on line 42" my sever OS is Linux...
  15. R

about redhat 8

hello i installed RedHat Linux 8.0 on my server. But the mysql only run as loaclhost. i installed MyODBC on my client and setup the sever IP as 192.168.0.1. but when i test the odbc i always tell me "lost connection to mysql server during query" and i run the php script...
  16. R

about mysql

hello i installed RedHat Linux 8.0 on my server. But the mysql only run as loaclhost. i installed MyODBC on my client and setup the sever IP as 192.168.0.1. but when i test the odbc i always tell me "lost connection to mysql server during query" and i run the php script...
  17. R

about MS Access and MySQL

:confused: my server's os is RedHat 7.3, but i have a lot of data in MS Access on client. how can upload the data to mysql on my server and query the data on Access? thanks a lot
  18. R

How to upload data to a mysql-table with PHP?

i have same question i run php script as $link_id=mysql_pconnect('192.168.0.5','root',''); $create_tmp="load data infile \"ttt.txt\" into table main_table_test "; $result1=mysql_db_query('netsafe_db',$create_db,$link_id); echo $create_tmp."<br>"...
  19. R

mysql and php

when i run the following php scripts <?php $link_id=mysql_pconnect('192.168.0.13','root',''); $create_tmp="load data infile \"ttt.txt\" into table main_table_test "; mysql_select_db('netsafe_db',$link_id); $result1=mysql_query($create_tmp,$link_id); echo $create_tmp."<br>"...
  20. R

how to install update data about MySQL

thanks a lot hello n1xn0x i do the command, but i want change it with another table's field. for example: table1 field1 field2 table2 filed1 field2 change half of field2 of table1 with field2 of table2; thanks a lot rotan
Back