• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Confirmation mail of Marhost?

So I went through the procedure of signing up with marhost.com, I sent them the confirmation e-mail of their sponsor yesterday, but didn't get any reply from marhost.com yet. How long does this usually take? Is it because today it's Saturday?
  2. N

Easywebhome.net?

I have a site at Easywebhome (www.ewhf.net). Some weeks ago I received an e-mail from them, telling that they're going to switch servers and the sites might be down for 1-2 weeks. Since then I got no second e-mail and their site doesn't work. Did they just hide the fact that they are down...
  3. N

Up to 6MB, PHP, quality instead of quantity

I hate all those webhosters baiting users with huge amounts of webspace... what I'm searching for is: - 3 to 6MB webspace - reliable FTP (don't tell me to try out f2g or port5...) - Ads: linkbutton or textlink is ok, no popups or banners - PHP (no MySQL required) - no CGI required I...
Back