• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Help!

I think your keyboard is broken.
  2. N

about banning china

If it's really because of the warez/language-barrier, why don't webspace hosts ban Japan and every other Asian country as well?
  3. N

about banning china

The reason why chinese websites are banned is probably because of the chinese government and censorship/no free speech. There are more and more cases of chinese webmasters sent to jail because they speak out. The admins of free webspace providers probably don't want to get into troubles...
  4. N

Web Space

I recommend the Mozilla composer which is more up to date. http://www.mozilla.org/
  5. N

Plzz Help ... I really need webspace...

For audio only: http://www.iuma.com/
  6. N

Newbie needs help, lol.

What is it with all your "lol's"?
  7. N

The good old days...

What's good about an artist like Michelangelo that's dead?
  8. N

webhost+movies

Are you sure it's a webspace problem and not just a problem of a sucky browser called IE? :P
  9. N

5 Most Important Features For Free Hosting

bobby444: 1. FTPs can resume, depends on if the owner has turned on this function. 2. My post was kind of ironic. Somebody here asks us for the features we would like to see for free webhosting and then all the warez-kiddies come along with their "Oh yes, plz 2 b doing 50MB for...
  10. N

My ISP's webspace (which I currently use) doesn't allow to list folders without "index.html". I'm too lazy to create thumbnails for all my drawings, so being able to click on a link that directs to a folder that contains all my drawings would be nice. Oh yeah: I can't understand all the...
  11. N

1. 5-6MB webspace 2. FTP 3. reliable 4. Allow virtual folder listing or whatever it's called (being able to see the files of a directory if there's no index.html) 5. CGI or PHP optionally (no MySQL)
  12. N

Needed Free Hosting

Good luck in finding this for a server.
  13. N

So what have we decided is the best free host?

The free webspace of my ISP that comes with my ADSL subscription.
  14. N

I need a Provider which allow *.mp3

*shrugs* From what I understood he just needs space to upload his MP3s, therefore mp3.com or any other similar site will do.
  15. N

Hosting myself?

Of course, but if the IIS is so easy to use, the probability that inexperienced users will use it is higher.
  16. N

Need a small host...

Maybe he's on 56K? Maybe he doesn't know how to host his site himself? Maybe because he doesn't want to pay the electricity bill?
  17. N

Hosting myself?

So that every kiddie out there hosts his site itself, gets hacked and doesn't know why?
  18. N

is www.magicwaiter.com free?

What would you download then if there's nothing there?
  19. N

Hosting myself?

I meant "yeah sure" in terms of security. After all these virus attacks on ISS, people still recommend it?
Back