• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Database hosting

Could you tell me if there is any host that offers only oracle hosting?
  2. J

new in perl

I am completely new to perl. Could you tell me where could i start learning perl? Thanks in advance
  3. J

[PHP] Error while interpreting

Error while interpreting I am making a color option like the one in this forum so i have a suntaxt like this /[/color:<<color>>/]text[/color/]. The <<color>> comes from a javascript. Now i am trying this syntax [ PHP] $_POST['text']=str_replace ("[COLOR:*]","<font...
  4. J

Error in writing in an image HELP!!!

I want to write a string into an image through imagettftext() and some problems occur in execution Here is my snippet $string =" John Sofronis"; $length=strlen($string); $width=600; header("Content-type: image/jpeg"); $image = imagecreate($width,50); $white =...
  5. J

Browser's problems help!!!

Using the IE all version everything go as i expected but when i use Netscape Navigator 6 my php systems seems to have a few problems Why that? Another one problem is that one told me when he attempt to process a post, it was submitted twice. After that i downloaded the Netascape Navigator...
  6. J

date validation

I have a form which contains a date field <input type="text"> of this form : DD/MM/YYYY So i want to validate this form according to this date format. Is this possible? Thanks in advance!
  7. J

problem again :((

i tried this sql syntax SELECT c.categoryid, c.category FROM user_category u, categories c WHERE u.userid='$row[userid]' AND c.categoryid <> u.categoryid I want to see all the categories that each categoryid is not in user_category table for the specific user. Only when a unique...
  8. J

Halt an odd error message_HELP!!

Here is my code upload_form.php <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-7"> <meta name="Generator" content="Dev-PHP 1.3.0"> <title>Document Title</title> </head> <body>...
  9. J

Only the beginning of text!

I want to display my text on the screen but only the beginning and then a sign of ... will follow and a link named more. For example: blah blah blah blah ... more Is there any string finction similar to this which you define how many words from the beginning would you like to see in...
  10. J

host for phpBB2????

With ftp!!!
  11. J

nelie.org or maxi-web.net

What about this host??? It doesn't work properly!!! I cannot erase my database via mysqlAdmin!! Do you know it?
  12. J

Javascript Loading!!

I wanna load 2 scripts, how can i do that? The code is below : <body bgcolor="#000000" text="#FFFFFF" vlink="#003399" alink="#0099FF" onLoad="getTime()"> <script language="JavaScript"> .... </scritp> <script language="javascript"> ... </script>
  13. J

web1000.com erased acounts

My acount has been erased what is going on there?
  14. J

Xml!!!

Should i know XML? Could some one tell me something about this script language? The abilities and disadvantages! Thanks
  15. J

Mail to Tripod!!!

I wanna mail to Tripod about some problems, has any of you the mail address? Thank you
  16. J

php script to use

i wanna use a php scripot but i don't know how to put it in my html page. any help?
  17. J

How could i...

put a link into my signature???
  18. J

is there any prob with Tripod???

???
  19. J

http://www.webhostingtalk.com

Do you know it? I think it's not for free web space:( :(
  20. J

Javascripts question!!!

I wanna use 2 scripts. Very often, when i put the scripts in a row (up-down) the script which is over the other works and the script under does not work. I wanna put as many scripts as i want and i wanna all the scripts work. How can i do that?
Back