• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

new php+mysql hosting

Great Site! Once you have signed up the site and service is really good. If you cannot understand the language then you can go to Google and type in "Translation" (with the quotes) and find one that will translate Romanian To English.
  2. D

CGI/Perl & 30Mb

Can you please tell me a site that has the following: > 30Mb of space > CGI/Perl support > SSI support* > Decent amount of bandwidth > Sendmail required *FULL SUPPORT REQUIRED
  3. D

new php+mysql hosting

What the hell!!! A great site with some great features. Just one thing though, signing up is a real challenge. If you know the language could you please translate it for us?
  4. D

[Merged] Please Review My Site & Vote

Thanks Thanks for your comments.
  5. D

[Merged] Please Review My Site & Vote

Please Review My Site & Vote Can you please visit my site here . You can also vote in our monthly poll. Thanks.
  6. D

2-5mb (no file size limits) thats all

Yahoo! Briefcase Why not try Yahoo! Briefcase which can be found here.
  7. D

Netfirms & CGI/Perl

First of all what is up with Netfirms. I cannot signup. Anyone know? And second where can I get free hosting with: 10Mb of Space FULL CGI/Perl Support Decent amount of bandwidth FTP Access
  8. D

Mascots

Does anyone know a site that provides free mascots for my site.
  9. D

SSI question

Sorry, i don't think that you can. Try Ask Jeeves or any search engine for your answer.
  10. D

CGI, SSI & Perl

10Mb I need 10Mb because the forum i'am installing, and the download manager, which needs SSI support loads of graphics and other stuff. OK.
  11. D

CGI, SSI & Perl

Is there such a host with full SSI support, Perl4/5, CGI-BIN and a subdomain. Space above 10Mb, don't care about ads.
Back