• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

member profile project

i'm thinking of making a member profile php script and i'm looking for a php scripters to work with me. I can do the graphic and you can be the scripter. here is wat the script can do: search for member profile top ten list rate the member comment on member profile here is an...
  2. X

forum hacks

anyone know where i can download vb hacks other then the one that is at vbulletin.org? i pretty much got all the one i got there so im just wonder where else can i get some more
  3. X

about windows xp

in windows 98 and so on there is a directory call c:\windows\option\cab where it stuff ur set up files for windows and i was just wondering where it is located at in xp.. i know there is a restore program but i don't wanna use that
  4. X

uglypeople.com

anyone know wat script they are using for the gallery voting?
  5. X

Computer Speaker

anyone know where i can buy some good cheap speakers? any spec
  6. X

which board is easiest to edit/hack?

xmb, vbulletin, ib, ubb?
  7. X

picture rating script

hi anyone know where i can download a script that works just like findapix.com / hotornot.com / any of those site? thx
  8. X

i'm back to the free world

just wondering if anyone in here could spare about 100kb of space or less.. and a lil bw (i will probably use less then 2mb per month :) ) thx
  9. X

16x n 32x

i have a problem whenever i use a 16x cd-r to burn something i could burn it up to 40x but when i use a 32x cd-r i could only burn it up to 12x 16x = hi-tech cd-rom 32x = memorex
  10. X

AIM Profile

Anyone know where I can download some of them aim profile.. or place where they have tuts on how to write one or something like that?
  11. X

I hate the Middle East

They are nothing but trouble.. alway talking about HOLY crap and blah blah blah GRRRRR and look at all the $hit they have caused and wat does it really lead to? MY AS$hole that is!!! STUPID RACE!! I'm not a racist person but I just have to be one today.
  12. X

Britney Spears

is actually Bill Gates in disguise and yes I'm very bored
  13. X

hosting-extreme.com ?

Have anyone ever used http://www.hosting-extreme.com/ before? Their price seem really low and I'm wondering if there is any catch..?
  14. X

What is the cheapest adult hosts you know of?

As the topic and if you can put in some infomation about the company.
  15. X

certihost.com ?

Anyone ever used certihost.com before? Their plans are just too good to be true and all. Can someone tell me what connection they are on? Thanks
  16. X

Anyone know where I can some find flat file tag board

As the topic
  17. X

cd-rw price

Hey I was checking out ussa.com and I found this 16X12X40 cd-rw for $37... I think it a good price but I just don't know about their website. I mean they don't give out much infomation about the products that they are showing out... have anyone in here ever used ussa.com before or know of...
  18. X

internetparkingspace.com ?

Hey it me again lol Ummmm anyone ever used internetparkingspace.com or know something about it?
  19. X

I need this script help me out

Anyone know a web-based email scrip that let you give free email to user? user@domain.com? I need a free php/perl/other script don't really matter which one. Thanks
  20. X

Payment plan

Is there a company out there that has different payment method other then credit card? I need one that support check/money order. Thank
Back