• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

A screenshot LAyout of my site...Please Help

Hi all... I have a screenshot of a site which my mate made but has said he dosent know how to send it and now has gone to university and wont be back for about 5-8 months. He just gave me a screenshot of the site and i was wondering if anyone can just make the site the way the screenshot...
  2. F

Championship Manager website to be built looking for help

I am currently working on a championship manager website its a site on one of the best selling games in Britain and if you are a big fan on the game then im looking for some help with the site here are the listings; You must be a big (soccer) football fan - Article Writer -...
  3. F

how to attract members to your site...please help

Ok ok i know this question might have been asked thousands of times but can anyone tell me how you attract members to your site. Can you give me free ways to attract a lot of members to your site and paid ways to attract a lot of members to your site please give me some advice. Also if anyone...
  4. F

Like Football Then check this out

Hello i have built a football forum called http://www.football-forum.com its a football(soccer) forum where i have used phpbb for if you got time please pop in and i hope u register as it only has 4 questions so its easy to join cheers and good luck england in the world cup!!!! faz
  5. F

Does Any1 Know Any Mp3 Websites

Does any1 know any mp3 websites at all not morpheus or kazzaa like a website where u can download mp3s straight from dont ask why not morpheus or kazza but can u please help it would be very helpful cheers faz
  6. F

PLEASE HELP THIS Is all i ask 4

i need a host with this: -ftp -mysql - php - no ads (MAYBE 1) are there any hosts and it must not be tripod.co.uk and host.sk i have tried them and they r useluss
  7. F

i need a host

any1 wana host my forum? its had a 100 members in 2 weeks and over 400 posts so it is growing if any1 wants to host the forum please tell me it goes down sometimes because of my crap host tripod.co.uk so if any1 is willing to help please tell me quickly coz it is very appreciative...
  8. F

best host for a forum

what is the cheapest host for a forum with the following: -ftp access -mysql -good 25mb web space -php fast and reliable
  9. F

The best host for a forum

ok any1 help me please any host which gives the following: - ftp access -mysql - it is quite fast - good amount of webspace - no ads or pop ups - also in english and also the host must not be tripod.co.uk it is rubbish
  10. F

What is happening with tripod

i keep getting this on my at tripod.co.uk This message: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator...
  11. F

Any1 giving away a free host

is any1 giving away a free my host tripod is totally rubbish and i need a host which gives ftp and mysql so it must be able to host a forum My forum has attracted 56 members in 7 days with a rubbish server so if any1 is willing to help it will be fantastic Thank You
Back