• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Pointing to a domain

Mandrake, thanks for you help, What exactly does "name server entries point to DNS Primary" mean. Does this have to be done somehow with the ISP where I have my page stored. I have never noticed any link that might lead to a way of doing this. Then do I come back to centralinfo to point the...
  2. M

Pointing to a domain

My domain is dd305c.co.uk - as far as I can make out from the sites you have suggested it will not be possible to redirect my pages at http://website.lineone.net/~mseligman to this without costs. Is this true? If so how can I upload my Frontpage created content to my domain again without...
  3. M

Pointing to a domain

I have registered a domain and have a site with a ISP. I want to redirect this site to my own domain and am looking for a free service to do this. Any ideas please Martins
Back