• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Free BB Hacks

I'm looking for a free BB (probably either PHPBB or InvisionBoard) but I'm looking for some hacks for the board. I'm looking specifically for RPG hacks (like they have for vBulletin). Anyone know where I can find them? Anyone know how I can get some vB hacks off their website? :biggrin2:
  2. S

Windows Start Bar Clone?

I found what I was looking for...Anime Theme
  3. S

Windows Start Bar Clone?

Back in the days when I was still a College man, a buddy of mine was making a webpage where the navigation was through a "clone" of the Windows Start Bar. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get this. Any help would be appreciated .
  4. S

Unlimited free webspace, CGI and PHP support

Well...looks like this offer is dead. Can't connect to web server or FTP server. Oh well...
  5. S

Flat File Forum w/ I.P Logging

Anyone know of a flat file forum that posts the IP address of the poster with the post?
  6. S

Best Forum & Guestbook, but no MySQL

What is the best forum and guestbook scripts, but I'm looking for scripts that do not use any sort of MySQL type database, instead, they use a flat file (normal text file). I'm looking through hotscripts.com right now, but am coming up pretty empty handed.
  7. S

Script for a on-line library

C'mon, someone's gotta know something that could help me out...
  8. S

Script for a on-line library

I'm looking for some sort of Java or Flash script where it will load a txt/html file from a cascading list of files, and will allow the user to view ("read") the file but not edit or copy the file. I'm wanting to create an on line library for various fan fic and some of the authors want some...
  9. S

Image Gallery Script

I'm using Express Thumbnail Creator for the thumbs, it creates them atutomatically. I found EXACTLY what I wanted here: www.jcs.k12.oh.us/devel/ It's called JCS Image Display v1.0.1
  10. S

Image Gallery Script

squito is free, but I'm having problems installing it. Left a msg at the squito forum.
  11. S

Image Gallery Script

I'm looking for a PHP or PHP/MySQL image gallery script that you can just "throw" into a directory, with a subdir of thumbs, and will create a page of the thumbs, BUT I would like to be able to add comments to each of the images. Anyone know of anything like this?
  12. S

So just how many free hosts does Lycos have?

I set up a forum at lycos.fr (multimania) with no problems. 50 megs, PHP, MySQl, and a fairly non-annoying JS banner that can be "minimized", so it's not too bad...for a free service that is.
  13. S

Best Guestbook, News Poster, Telnet E-Mail

How about an image gallery script (same requirements)? Does anyone know of a good website where i can find this stuff myself?
  14. S

Best Guestbook, News Poster, Telnet E-Mail

I'd like a good guestbook script for MySQL and PHP. Also a good news posting script, same requirements. Both preferably free/minimal ads. Anyone got any suggestions? I'd prefer it to be as simple to install as possible, because I'm a complete noob when it comes to this sort of thing, but I...
  15. S

Hosting for a few ppl!

Are you still accepting submissions for your server? If so, I'd like to submit mine: MobsterGods.IsGreat.TV Edit: Geh...something happened to my images! Well, the server is acting very pissy now, so if it doesn't load let me know. It does load for me, but my banner and such is gone! Bah!
  16. S

Ok, need MP3 Hosting

Myplay.com will allow MP3 hosting, but it won't let you download the music w/out logging in to your account.
  17. S

Brinkster

HostUltra.com...yeah...bad experiences there. Got just the first page uploaded, and somehow my site no longer exists. No e-mail, no nothing. My site WAS at http://home.hostultra.com/~MobsterGods/ but no longer. I'm NOT saying not to use them, use whomever you want. Just putting in...
  18. S

Ok, need MP3 Hosting

How about legal MP3's? My band is needing a web presence, and we want to have the music online for people to listen too. Anyone know of a free web service/storage w/ hotlinking that will allow MP3's?
  19. S

Free Remotely Hosted Chatbox

Anyone know of any that I can host on my webspace? (I.e. not remotely hosted?)
  20. S

Questions about yahoo briefcase

Try come2store.com They let you link your files. It says how to on the site. It's something like: downloads.come2store.com/USERNAME/FILENAME
Back