• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Any better?

We are excluding ourselves from this community because, (1.) People are assuming things that aren't true. (2.) People are harassing us and making snide comments. (3.) People are whinning about the smallest problems (i.e: "Do you know that your close to 100kB page-with-hardly-any-content would...
  2. A

Catch 22 | Design

You guys have no life at all if all you do all day is harass people and tell them their site "sux".
  3. A

Our new site...

WEB DESIGN AND BANNER DESIGN
  4. A

Any better?

Both of us aggree that images are the key to making an excelent site. That's why we have it on our site, but what does it have to do with this forum!? Last time I checked, this was a 'Review my Site' forum. It's your opinion if you don't want logos or banner ads. I never said that logos should...
  5. A

Any better?

But thanks for the mouseover tips. I'll consider. :biggrin2:
  6. A

Any better?

Look at any big corporation's logo. Logos aren't meant to be cluttered up. Last time I checked, black and white matched also (they're neutral colors).
  7. A

drop down menu links

You can also define a hotspot that pops-up a menu on a mouseover. Here is a way you can change the styles and colors like this: <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- function fwLoadMenus() { if (window.fw_menu_0) return; window.fw_menu_0 = new Menu("root",87,17,"Arial, Helvetica...
  8. A

Our new site...

Actually, I 1. Never said that I made that image. 2. I didn't steal it from Digital Blasphemy, I got it from an image-sharing community called Zoomify.
  9. A

Any better?

Maybe, I was talking about a member. Oh, I changed the logo and colors. I hope you like them better because I'm not changing them again.
  10. A

Any better?

Can we actually have some feedback on how to make it better? Only a few people have given any helpful advice. Could somebody please give some helpful advice please? A member that said our site was not professional uses templates, we actually design our sites, not make them in 5 minutes with a...
Back