• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Deperately Need a free host with domain hosting for small 8-10mb site

Thank You pcpowerplay for your suggestions. I appreciate your help. However, one gentleman was kind enough to give me free hosting with my requirements and then some. So I am no longer looking for a host. However, thank you for your suggestions.
  2. P

Need help configuring e-mail with new host

Thank you for your help. I got everything up and going properly. Thanks!
  3. P

HostUltra has ads. I dont mean to sound rude, but please, read my requirements. Thank you though.
  4. P

If you check their site, they will be implementing invisible banners. The person viewing the website wont see them, but I will have to click them; roughly 24-30 a month and answer a question after clicking each banner. If you go to their site and click on their Forum and then the category of...
  5. P

I would prefer not to go with DistantHost because they will be implementing banner clicking which they explain as: "Banner clicking will begin in August and you will have to click on a banner and answer a question regarding the site that loads. This is needed to keep your account alive. If...
  6. P

Hello everyone. I desperately need a reliable free web host that will allow me to use their servers to host a domain name that I have already registered. It cannot be using a frame or a redirect or anything similar. I need real domain hosting. My personal site is small and about 8-10MB. and...
  7. P

I am still VERY confused and NEED help with configuring my alias@mydomain name e-mail. My current e-mail address is with verizon.net <<snipped>> I currently have the domain name: premalshah.com . I want to set up an e-mail such as <<snipped>> . I want all mails that are sent to <<snipped>>...
  8. P

Hi Chrono. Thanks for your response. I do have MSN! My MSN name is: <<snipped>> . I'll add you to my list to and contact you. Thanks.
  9. P

Hello everyone. I just transferred my domain name to RegisterFly.com . I want to set up my e-mail using my ISP's (Verizon) incoming and outgoing mail server. The POP3 name server is: incoming.verizon.net . The SMTP name server is: outgoing.verizon.net . My account name is: <<snipped>> How...
  10. P

Confused. Need help!

I purchased a domain name. However, I plan to use a free subdomain host such as aboutme.com. My domain host offers free URL forwarding. However, I want to be able to use Metatags and URL forwarding will Mask my actual site using frames, so I wont be able to use Meta tags. Could someone...
  11. P

Transfering from NameZero. Need help please!

I want to transfer my domain from Namezero. I need a host that I can transfer my domain to, that has free URL and e-mail forwarding and also offers a 5-10 mb (prefferably 10mb) e-mail service that will allow me to recieve and send mails using my domain name. Pretty much, I want the services...
  12. P

Does Namecheap have Webmail like Namezero does?

I currently have my domain ( http://www.premalshah.com )hosted by NameZero. I have Webmail included in my service that allows me to send AND recieve e-mail at my chosen domain e-mail address: <<snipped>> . Is this included in the $8.88 deal with NameCheap? I really dont want to have...
  13. P

Review my Personal Webpage

I would appreciate it if you could review and rate my personal homepage: http://www.premalshah.com Your criticisms, compliments, and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  14. P

Fastest, Most Reliable Ad-Free Host?

Hi. What are your opinions on the most fastest, reliable, ad-free webhost? I only need under 10MB webspace.
  15. P

Cheap domain transfer w/ free URL fowarding & cloaking and free yourname.com e-mal?

What is a cheap host that will let me transfer my domain to them for cheap or no cost? They must also offer free URL fowarding and cloaking and free yourname.com e-mail ?
  16. P

Comments on DotEasy?

What does everyone think of DotEasy? They offer free webhosting through DollarHost.com, when you sign up for a domain. I wanted to transfer my domain over to them, which they charge 35 dollars for. I only need html, and flash accessability. Does anyone have experience with them? Are their...
  17. P

Reccomendations for a fast host with 10MB storage space, No Ads, and FTP

I know AOL stinks. But I got 1 year service for free when I purchased my computer, so I might as well stick to it. Im too broke to upgrade to Cable or DSL, not to mention, pay for webhosting. Any other webhosts that match my criteria from my original post? Thanks again for to all those who...
  18. P

The problem with host.sk is, when I try to register for an account, the link says "Broken Session!" It's been like that for several days.
  19. P

Only problem is, my ISP (AOL) makes you place an AD banner on your site.
  20. P

Im sorry. I didnt mean File Storage. I meant all the files in my website equal to less than 10 MB total, so a host that would give me 10MB. Sorry about that.
Back