• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

90% off signup then $6.95/mo, 15 GB space, 150 GB bw, cPanel

AlwaysWebHosting.com is proud to offer forum visitors an astounding 90% off your 1st monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual sign up! Then just $6.95/month, 15 GB space, 200 GB bw, up to 25 domains! We accept Paypal or credit card -- All with a 30-day money-back guarantee of course! ---> Happy...
  2. A

1st mo/qtr/year 90% off! Then $6.95/month, 3000MB space, 50GB bw, up to 10 domains!

Due to popular demand, we have extended our New Years Sale (90% off your first monthly, quarterly, or yearly hosting payment!) Read on for more details ! The promotion does not have a set expiration date and may be discontinued at any time. If you are interested in signing up please do so soon...
  3. A

1st mo/qtr/year 90% off! Then $6.95/month, 3000MB space, 50GB bw, up to 10 domains!

Due to popular demand, we have extended our New Years Sale (90% off your first monthly, quarterly, or yearly hosting payment!) Read on for more details ! The promotion does not have a set expiration date and may be discontinued at any time. If you are interested in signing up please do so...
  4. A

Due to popular demand, we have extended our New Years Sale (90% off your first monthly, quarterly, or yearly hosting payment!) Read on for more details ! The promotion does not have a set expiration date and may be discontinued at any time. If you are interested in signing up please do so...
  5. A

6. A

Did you miss out on our 90% off New Year promotion?? (and the wonderful feedback and responses to it and our support!) Due to popular demand, we are extending our New Years Sale for our FreeWebSpace.net forum visitors! We have several incredible packages that can't be beat! So, before you...
  7. A

Alwayswebhosting

Ya'll are brutal, geez. Its the data center we use, no reason not to list it as our data center... :D Ronnie
  8. A

Alwayswebhosting

Hi Instructor, We do follow what's called the 'Grandfather Clause', which means that once you sign up the services and price for your plan do not change, no matter what changes we make to our plans or prices, or features. In other words, you'll still get everything you signed up for when...
  9. A

Genius-Hosting

I guess a quick reply here is in line -- With reselling you have the ability to resell. Our reseller plans, likewise, are as cheap or cheaper than most every other reseller host I've found... :-) __________________ Cheers, Ronnie T. Moore AIM, ICQ, MSN , Yahoo: RonnieAWH...
  10. A

Genius-Hosting

Hi Murat, Chicken has suggested I answer your questions off the forum -- please contact me at ronnie@... so I can answer your questions. :D __________________ Cheers, Ronnie T. Moore AIM, ICQ, MSN , Yahoo: RonnieAWH http://www.AlwaysWebHosting.com -- Affordable, feature-packed...
  11. A

Genius-Hosting

Ok, well 'nuf said then. ;)
  12. A

Genius-Hosting

Well, thanks for your feedback, Bouncer. It is appreciated, while taken with a grain of salt of course. :D My reply is this: We have had nothing but good comments on our offerings, particularly the 60 GB limit. Although you did NOT contact me personally bouncer to ask me more details...
  13. A

Genius-Hosting

Hi, please contact me directly off the forums... My email is ronnie@... :) Ronnie AWH
  14. A

Genius-Hosting

Of course we do!. We can turn this on for you, check out Advanced question #1, http://faq.alwayswebhosting.com :D
  15. A

Genius-Hosting

No, of course not, we won't delete users -- we'll buy more servers and hope it balances back out. We have 400 clients and are doing very well, no problem! Give us a try. :D Ronnie AlwaysWebHosting.com
  16. A

Genius-Hosting

Of course, many of our clients test-drive us first and then convert to an annual account (for the 2 month discount we offer). :D Talk to ya soon! Ronnie
  17. A

Genius-Hosting

Actually we're profitable, but it could happen.... (Although not likely. :confused: ) We have 400 customers and 3 employees (including myself) and are doing quite well, with no plans of slowing down our growth. We are surely going to be here for a long time (this is our full time jobs)...
  18. A

Genius-Hosting

Hi Murat, We actually have 6 servers (bringing more online in next few days)... The way we can offer 60 GB is that we spread the higher-use site across the servers evenly, and then with hundreds of other smaller accounts (using like 0.01 GB/month) we are able to remain profitable even with...
  19. A

Genius-Hosting

<<< mod edit >>> Spam. Please read our rules, we do not allow this type of post. /Peo
  20. A

Alwayswebhosting

Yeah! Hi Isolized -- We have revamped the offer from unlimited bandwidth to the 60 GB/month, which is MORE than enough for most sites. :D Sorry for the confusion previously. Sannie -- Yep, we offer 2 months free if you pay annually. So: Starter Plan = $9.95 / month or $99.95 / year...
Back