• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Plea for help

|live in the beutiful city of york in uk, unfortunately leeds has 106 at this time more votes to be on the monopoly board...please click here and vote for york so we can over take leeds :D Thankyou
  2. M

hey!!! new domain

i just bought a new domain www.yoochoob.com any ideas what i should make it into im at a loss for ideas lol.
  3. M

Question!!!

Just purchased a new domain name www.yoochoob.com but am at a loss what to do with it any ideas what i should make the site into open for any ideas! cheers guys
  4. M

nude ladies hiding in my laptop

hehe now i have your attention i will ask question. Can .swf be w3c compliant if so how? thanks guys
  5. M

please review PLZZZZZZZZZ

http://www.elcocks.co.uk/acatalog/test/acatalog/index.html currently in test mode created a online shopping cart system more items to go on however can some one test and report anything you think need changing currently accepts anything as credit card so any feedback would be greatly...
  6. M

php form error

basicallly this script attaches to a form which takes user name email address and and item name that worked fine but i wanted it to also add the date and time to the db then it stopped working any ideas!! [b :confused4 ] <? $date = date("F j, Y, g:i a"); $name=$_POST['name']...
  7. M

any good?

Receive a Minimum 400% Increase in Sales and a Minimum of 750,000 Web Site Hits Within 90 Days Guaranteed or Receive a Full 100% Refund sounds good but can i rely on not having my money stolen i didnt know which forum t post this in so i assumed this would be best...
  8. M

too cheap!!

I get plenty of customers but a few people have said to me i seem to cheap and cheap gives across a tacky vibe as i've been told i dont think so though, Could you tell me what u think guys i make plenty of profit with current prices though cheers
  9. M

Hostyoo? The little host with BIG aspirations

Hostyoo? (special offer business hosting) http://www.hostyoo.com. Budget hosting starting at 3 english pounds a month for1 gb bw and 1gb webspace including all the usual php cgi cron tab MYsql ect. All the way up to 3GB Web space and 10 GB Bandwidth "un-limited" Mysql for 15 gbp a month and...
  10. M

quality budget webhosting with mysql php

www.hostyoo.com now offering 1 gig webspace and 1 gig bw with all the trimmings cpanel ect at only £3 a month all the way up to 3gb webspace and 10gb transfer for £15 a month , also make a saving of 2 months free when u pay yearly instead of monthly on all packages :shame: also doing...
  11. M

Free Cpanel mysql php host

www.hostyoo.com offers php cgi mysql pgsql CPanel 250 mb webspace 500mb bw the only catch is 5 posts a week in out forum upgrades can be given but only for Adverts on websites linking back to www.hostyoo.com or ferefing paying customers wanting web-page design or paid hosting...
  12. M

www.hostyoo.com offering free cpanel hosting

www.hostyoo.com offering free (adwords)cpanel hosting www.hostyoo.com is offering free cpanel hosting (the only catch is you must dispay a small adwords banner on your site) THE BASIC FREE ACCOUNT IS 250 MB SPACE AND 500MB BANDWIDTH all Plans Include... PHP/MySQL CGI/Perl Unlimited...
  13. M

Photo shop pong

Does any 1 want a game of photo shop pong rules are: max of 1 day between posts theme webhosting: any takers of my challenge
  14. M

free hosting automation

Does any oe know of a script that automates signing up ie asks for name adresss ect then sends me a e-mail saying so and so wants and account. or a similar script for free. also does any 1 want a g-mail account as i got 12 spare
  15. M

willing to pay 1$ for 2000 banner impressions

i am looking for people who are willing to sell banner impressions on a site with over 1000 unique hits a day at 1$ per 2000 impressions thanks please e-mail me at admin@hostyoo.com if interested
  16. M

doed this actuallyy work!!

i spent hours generating hits to me got 1300 owed to me but that was two days ago y have i not revived any traffic from this site site
  17. M

please help me

please check out my site and tell me if you like the design also prices and stuff bout average too high ect?
  18. M

hello

please check out my site immaking it now wanna know any critique as long as constructive also please leave me a message on forums that would be great cheers http://www.hostyoo.com not finished yet but im on full steam just want to know what to iron out b4 i start making more pages thanks
  19. M

please rate my site

making it now wanna know any critique as long ads constructive also pleas eleave me a message on forums that would be great cheers http://www.hostyoo.com not finished yet but im on full steam just want to know what to iron out b4 i start making more pages thanks
  20. M

hey check out my hosting website

making it now wanna know any critique as long ads constructive also pleas eleave me a message on forums that would be great cheers http://www.hostyoo.com not finished yet but im on full steam just want to know what to iron out b4 i start making more pages thanks
Back