• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 1

Will you host here?

I am going to develop a web application some time after July. And I am planning to buy a dell server and put it in NAC . It will be very expensive. So, I hope to host some sites on my server to cover some of my cost. The server I plan to buy will be dual PIII 1.4GHz with 2GB or more ram...
  2. 1

siteturn. Anyone?

siteturn Does anyone use it? Give me comment if you have use it, please.
  3. 1

redirection service

I am planning to offer free cloaked redirection service and I will definitely will put ads on it. So, which type of ads would you prefer? 1. a small button on the first page 2. pop up ads 3. large banner on top of the page 4. pop under ads :confused:
  4. 1

reseller or not

How can I know whether a host is a reseller or not? Please answer me if you know. Thank you
  5. 1

iPowerWeb.com

Does anyone use it? Is it good? Their offer seem to be very good. 150 MB 15 GB with many feature for just 8 per month. iPowerWeb.com
  6. 1

name sever

Hello all, I am new here. I have a question about name server. What is primary and secondary server? Is it a must for them to hold the same information? Thank you.
Back