• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Hosting Videos

I'm looking for any host that allows me to host legal adult videos. Not very big ones. But must be atleast 25Mb files. I can't surely say the space and bandwidth i need but it's roughly like 250MB+ space 20Gb+ bandwidth per month I'm not targeting for a huge crowd and visitors will not...
  2. L

Hosting some Videos

I'm looking for any cheap host that allows me to host legal adult videos. Not very big ones. I can't surely say the space and bandwidth i need but it's roughly like 250MB+ space 20Gb+ bandwidth per month I'm not targeting for a huge crowd and visitors will not gather in same time and...
  3. L

Ads free host!

Anyone can help me with a 10MB+ hosting and fast, NO Ads host? Other than brinkster. This is for a homepage.
  4. L

Best free Adult host

Can anyone tell me the best free adult host in the net now? I mean low or no ads. 10Mb+ Space, 1GB+ bandwith Please help me with your ideas.
  5. L

phpMyAdmin database create?

I'm new to PHP and i try to use phpMyAdmin to create database. I can use create button to make database but i can't set a username & password to it from phpMyAdmin. Please help me to set username & password to a database from phpMyAdmin.
  6. L

PHPBB2 or IBForums or any other?

but you know people are shouting that IBF not custermizable and don't have templates and stuff like that. Can you please give me the URL of your board? Can you change the footer or add some of your own ads or stuff at footer? What are the stuff you can change? Please let me guys, URLs of...
  7. L

PHPBB2 or IBForums or any other?

I think IBForums are much much better than PHPBB2 ? IBF got hell of features than PHPBB2. Like mail to friends, print this topic, birth days, etc... What you think? What is bad at IBF? Is it slow? Can't custermize? What is the better stuff of PHPBB2 than IBF? I can't find any...
  8. L

phpMyAdmin database create?

I'm new to PHP and i try to use phpMyAdmin to create database. I can use create button to make database but i can't set a username & password to it from phpMyAdmin. Please help me to set username & password to a database from phpMyAdmin.
  9. L

Adult host

Ha ha! Thanx men, i know it's impossible
  10. L

Adult host

I want adult hosting 2GB space 80Gb Transfer Under 20$ per month? What is the cheapest deal for this config?
  11. L

test BB on my computer?

Thanx guys!
  12. L

test BB on my computer?

http://www.firepages.com.au/ URL not seem to be working. And i want to know it packed with PHP & Mysql or i have to download them and install in PHPDev?
  13. L

test BB on my computer?

Apache, isn't it too hard to configure and install? I mean i can see i have to do lot of shell stuff with apache? Any other pws?
  14. L

test BB on my computer?

I want to test my in my own computer. phpbb. What is the personal webserver that can install and test with MYSQL & PHP? I mean what is the pws that can run my boad localy for test. is it Xitmini or something? pl help me...
  15. L

Submition Auto Run!

I want to know about a script or a application that auto run on a schedule time & submit URL to search engines. If is a PHP, Mysql one the great. Not programs like Addweb that runs on submiting servers. If a free one great! :)
Back