• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Most common resolution?

Ok I thought about this and everyone seems to think differently. But which is the most commonly used resolution? I've always thought 800x600 but some ppl recon its 1024x768 So what is it?
  2. I

net access through a LAN?

I have a small network of just two computers set with neighbourhood network and I have been trying to gain internet access through it but having V little luck. I'm sure there's a way you can set it up so it works but i don't seem to be getting V far. Is there anyone who can help me in set...
  3. I

IE probs

hi, Basically i cant use IE at all! It just does illegal opeartion thing everytime i try to open a browser msg details: EXPLORER caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff76840. Registers: EAX=00f601cc CS=0167 EIP=bff76840 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00f601cc SS=016f...
  4. I

best degree/uni for web design?

I was wondering what's the best uni or ideal sort of degress course to look for if you want to go into web design and graphic making? I kinda do this stuff as a hobby and i'm considering taking it on as a career. So any ideas?
  5. I

forgotten password for T35 space

Hi, ok i reged with the place ages ago and now i've finally got round to doin something to it but me being an idiot had forgoten the password. I've tried tat 'forgotten password' link by the login but it doesnt appear to work. So this is where i say 'helppp!'
  6. I

needing new host quick...

Ok, I currently have all my sites at f2s.com which use to be a pretty nice server until they decided that nooo we're 'discontuing' our free web hosting. So I basically have til 28th Feb to find a new host. I dont have any specifics except that its gotta be free plus i dont want any ads (no pop...
Back