• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Web1000 and php scripts

I have emailed them, and they said they don't support php. And they wanted to know the url (this place) where they are advertised as having php. I wa slooking and the only thing they say about scripting is cgi, though that's offlin, and never will ever again be put back methinks. But I'm not...
  2. S

I need a cgi/php free or 1$/£ a month host, no ads, ftp upload & at least 10MB space!

I can't believe this... I searched 100 times for all sorts of different stuff. And tripod.co.uk (or lycos.tripod.co.uk) did not come up. IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! It has no ads. It gives 50MB space, allows php and MySQL, damn that's all I needed. my forums are now online, once again. And...
  3. S

I need a cgi/php free or 1$/£ a month host, no ads, ftp upload & at least 10MB space!

I did. I have seen. And I was not pleased. I'm ignoring anything I get from them now. :) Oh. When I went onto there site, I clicked the 'NP' link and it just comes up with that message. Oh well thanks. I'll go have a look. I'm getting desperate.
  4. S

:::... host.sk ...:::

I thought gamespot went paid? Anyway it's gamespot that is getting all it's links on gamefaqs. Also, the guy that runs the place is a stuck up arogant pice of sh*t. ANyone here notice how all the great games are now either on or coming to the mac platform? I emailed him this, asking him to pit a...
  5. S

xug.net looks interesting... strange methods though. Its the only one there that has all the features I need, but I 'must' post on ther forums otherwise my account 'will' be deleted... oooo.... I gave then a load of false info as well so it will be interesting if it all gets passed... lol.
  6. S

I'm now not bothered about paying 1 buck or 1 quid a month, as I can actually afford it for once. But free is obviously preferable. I need something with no ads at all, and allows at least php (cgi I don't care but it would be good). I had a look and a few sites came up bu none of them worked...
  7. S

Web1000 and php scripts

... If that' the case, it will be interesting to see what they have to say when I email them about how I'm... no... not saying that hear ;)
  8. S

Web1000 and php scripts

I have moved on from CGI forums. Now I'm intent on finding a host that supports php scripts. So far I have only found one with my requirements; web1000. The search on this site had it listed as supporting php scripts, I do have an account I've been using since Apple made iTools into a paid...
  9. S

I hate GameFAQs... I hate that idiotic prcik that runs the plae as well. Nearly everyone that goes there is an idiotic braindead git that thinks he/she is God's gift to computer games. Most of them are fanboys to one particular system as well... the quicker that place goes under the better.:angry2:
  10. S

I did try... but I could not go any further than the main page... as i said, it takes a VERY long time to load anything so I just gave up. It's too slow for my likeing.
  11. S

Any free gamer servers? That actually host game servers...

Oh... This is getting out of hand... ...I'm gono run an ADSL server with a maximum of 6 players and no one's gono stop me! Muwhahahaha! :devious2: Ehem... Point 1: Paying for servers gives you in basic terms a 'high end server' - fast, large user count good machine running on it...
  12. S

Sure, ADSL can't support large games, the upstream is not that big. But believe me I played a game on my mates server, he's got ADSL. It worked fine for 4 players! I'll propbably go and get him to set it to the maximum of 16 and see what happens... Anyways 64K per person on that stadard line is...
  13. S

"Yes, it allows FTP upload." That's good... "No, user CGI is not allowed." That's bad... "Host.sk offers "unmetered" disk space." That's unheard of... lol. "There are no traffic restrictions." Also unheard of. There is always a limit, just sometimes a very big one. "Of...
  14. S

hmmmm... I'm really starting to wonder about this... ... hmmm... So let me get this straight your telling me, an server on an ADSL connection with a max of around 500Kbps downstream and 256Kbps Upstream is only suitable for... 1V1 games... I don't know what loony bin you were let out of...
  15. S

Oh my... Host.sk seems like the ideal host for me, but I can't understand a damn thing on the site. Can someone please tell me if it : Allows FTP upload Allows your own CGI scripts has 15MB or over of space does not have (or has a resonable) bandwidth restriction. Is free...? Has no...
  16. S

Pings... that's a very good point actually, nearly EVERY single server on UT has a ping of 100+ - Only the users that play on them have under that (if they are on a fast connection) people with 56k like me have 300 - 500 pings...
  17. S

Your prices are too high for me but most of the ones I've seen are higher. Even so, it world be a lot more afordable for me to get ADSL. Sure not as fast as a T3 or whatever, but I'm not going to be hosting for others so I'm not bothered. Even so, I do know that it's the...
  18. S

Aah... That Barrybank seems good. I'm still f*cking horrified at the sort of prices they expect to pay. The lowest amount I've seen so far is only 30GBP! And that was only for a month. No way in hell am I alone able to afford that. And Even though Barrybank would allow all my clan members to...
  19. S

Nice... Indeed Rebel, I have been looking around since I posted (as much as I hate it I've been trudging through page after page of a search engine, I did find several, but they were all paid. Also thanks for the offer, I am willing to pay, but I'm afraid I can't afford those sorts of...
Back