• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Cheap Host..

I'm looking for a real cheap host...don't need much space or bandwidth, decent support, good uptime & respectable company. Want all the standard features... FTP, CGI-Bin, Perl, PHP etc etc.. Thanks.
  2. C

Good Computer Hardware PPS??

Best I've found is buy.com which pays 5% on everything, any better ones out there? What about amazon....do they sell PC hardware, I forget, they sell basically everything else. If they do, anyone know what they pay on it, I get confused with all their different payouts which depends on the...
  3. C

Little help...

Anyone know how to get tables to go right to the border of the browser? When I tried it still had a border around it....only way I could figure doing it was using the image as the background, but I can't do it that way... I need to cut the image up or something & put it in tables to create the...
  4. C

Any scripts like this?

Does anyone know of a script like this or is it easy to make one? I have a certain page within my website that I only want it to accept traffic from certain domains & if the traffic is'nt coming from that domain then it redirects them to another page. I've been told you can do this by...
  5. C

CPC for movie-related stuff

On my site I have some stuff to do with movies right... Currently, I have the movie title clickable which if clicked goes to the movie at amazon & below I have links: "Buy DVD" & "Buy VHS" which goes to the respective movie at amazon also. I get a lot of clicks on the movie titles but not...
  6. C

Keyword based CPC

Any CPC programs that pay for searches when someone clicks on the text link on your site? Like...I know of some that pay if the user clicks on any of the search results, any that pay if the user just searches? Also, if any, the site can't be too picky in what sites they allow in their program.
  7. C

Certihost.com?

Anyone know much about www.certihost.com ?? Are they an established company? Reputable? Not going to dissapear?
  8. C

Any good CPM programs?

Could anyone recommend any good paying CPM programs? Thanks.
  9. C

Clickxchange

Anyone know what is going on with them? They been down for like a day & a half. Just when i was going to put some ads up! :mad:
  10. C

Search Engine Submitters

Anyone know any good ones that are free? I used to use a really good one years ago but forget the address....it had like 100's of different engines & stuff.
  11. C

How could i do this?

I have a page where I have a list of celebs with a checkbox next to each one & a text box as well. How could I do a script so that IF I put a number in the text box it will print out the value of a hidden field followed by what I entered in the box...if I did'nt eneter anything in the box...
  12. C

Looking for Custom Perl or PHP Programming

I have looked around for the script I need but nothing seems to do what I need. Would anyone here be interested in making me a Perl CGI script or PHP script?. It's kinda for an image gallery but I don't need to run it like the other scripts do. Of course I will pay $$$ for it, but I'm...
  13. C

Question about access-log (web sites)

I have an account with a hosting company but am wondering if you can find out your path to your access-log with telnet somehow? I have a weblog program that I want to use which I have used before on other servers & it asked for the name to my access-log. On the other servers I used to...
  14. C

Custom Perl Programming

I have looked around for the script I need but nothing seems to do what I need. Would anyone here be interested in making me a Perl CGI script. It's kinda for an image gallery but I don't need to run it like the other scripts do. Of course I will pay $$$ for it, but I'm not rich so can't...
  15. C

Image Gallery Script

Does anyone know a good image gallery script that does'nt make html pages for every image you view? Like so it just links to the actual image file cause I need to log how many times people look at all the images....but questions: If I DID use a image gallery script that did create html pages...
  16. C

Having trouble understanding script

I downloaded a Perl script to use for an image gallery but am having a hard time understanding it & what I need to do....it says it does'nt work as a CGI & has all these weird things that it says I need to do that I'm not familiar with. You can see the file here...
  17. C

Need CGI script made - $$

Hey.... I am in need of getting a CGI script made (with Perl), I know a little Perl myself but the script I need sounds a bit advanced for me. Of course I am willing to pay for it ;) I thought of getting one of the CGI services type places to do it but they prolly charge a arm & a leg...
  18. C

Need CGI script made - $$

Hey.... I am in need of getting a CGI script made (with Perl), I know a little Perl myself but the script I need sounds a bit advanced for me. Of course I am willing to pay for it ;) I thought of getting one of the CGI services type places to do it but they prolly charge a arm & a leg...
  19. C

Big bandwith + space hosts

Any hosts that offer like 30gig/month plus 500MB+ space for reasonable prices? Cheap yearly rates are preferbale..
  20. C

Webauthorities...

You guys know a lot about them? http://webauthorities.com/ I've talked to them & they seem like a easy to deal with company unlike many other hosts.
Back