• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Anyone Familiar With PayPal autoresponse?

I dont know much about cgi right now.. could make anything in php though.. what I want is Either an autoresponse for paypal for PHP or a way to transfer the connection from cgi to php after the confirmation is done.. in the cgi it has use LWG.. where can I get that LWG ? Anyways any help...
  2. S

Review My 2nd Design

Webpage: Street Warz Ok be completely honest with this. Signups are FREE and after you signup you can delete the account if you want, it doesnt keep any info if you delete. Please rate my site completly..
  3. S

Any Per Month Sponsors Want A Banner on my site ?

My site currently receives close to 200,000 banner views each day. I get on average 4,000+ uniques per day. I know this is a game site, but hey its growing and it could be potential business for you. Make me an offer. Something realistic. I currently run many CPC and CPM sponsors. I would...
  4. S

Please Rate My Site..

Please give me your opinion on my Site.. I would like feedback on playability and speed. If there is anything that you see that could speedup/make the site better please let me know. http://www.streetwarz.com Dont be too harsh :p
Back